PDA

View Full Version : Super Master picture link

John Bowden
15th March 2002, 15:44
Ok. In another thread, I went to a site to look at some
hokey pictures of some guy. Anyways, the site is full of
pictures that are truly painful to view. This fellow
is simply listed as SUPER MASTER Charles U*.

Anyways, this picture speaks for itself. :)

http://www.blacknbluevideo.com/Content.cfm?ContentFile=SuperMasterPhoto

Bob Blackburn
15th March 2002, 18:14
:eek:

That's so bad you have to laugh :laugh:

Shitoryu Dude
15th March 2002, 19:56
My eyes! My eyes! Help, I've gone blind!! :eek:

:beer:

J. A. Crippen
17th March 2002, 10:27
I just messed myself from laughing. Chibitta...

I'd invite the goat buggerer over for dinner before this guy.

Maybe he should put those 'sparring decals' on his underwear if he's going to parade around like that.

I like how his genitalia are blurred out in the second picture in such a way as to enhance the appearance of his size... Some people will stop at nothing, even if it means public humiliation.

"Look everyone! Look! I have a huge penis!"

Duh...

Rogier
18th March 2002, 08:04
http://members.tripodnet.nl/budoka/images/myeyes.jpg

Jerry Johnson
18th March 2002, 15:42
I think this thread belongs in bad budo?

Ian McDonald
19th March 2002, 13:52
Figures that the outfit promoting this stuff is from Florida. Too much time out in the full sun I think.

He could be showing off his tan, but I didn't really want to look that closely at the photo.:eek:

Maybe he's been training with those three kung fu masters that were dragging around the truck with their ding dongs. (See "Brian Demache is the toughest man alive" thread for photo if it hasn't been pulled. Poor Brian.)

Look Ma, the Super Master has no clothes!

Maybe he just can't afford a dogi. His punch and stance look pretty poor so maybe he doesn't have many students. I wonder how he does at tournaments? He probably wins by scoring points while his opponents are laughing themselvs silly.

Definitely Baaad Budo.....
:toast:

PHILBERT
22nd March 2002, 05:33
Don't know what the black part is, but I sure understand the blue part!:eek:

Blues
26th March 2002, 16:23
Is he choking out a turtle in the left picture?
http://www.blacknbluevideo.com/Images/SuperMasterUZ.jpg:laugh:

girlychuks
29th March 2002, 17:01
You know, there are a lot of guys I wouldn;t mind sparring nekked- he is not one of them.
What is up with that flailing in the left hand picture? He looks like a special olympics hurdeler.
Gotta love that stance. Heel off the floor, so narrow you could slam a door shut on him.... :eek:

thomrockwell
29th March 2002, 19:45
I thought I would look at this website for a laugh also, and then as I was looking through the different pages, I came across the page which has pictures of kids in karate competition (http://www.blacknbluevideo.com/Content.cfm?ContentFile=Hurad'sMartialArtsSchoolphotos).
I couldn't help but notice that the third picture down on the page has pictures of Tanemura Sensei and Takamatsu Sensei in the background. Are these competition karate kids in some way associated with Genbukan?

Shitoryu Dude
29th March 2002, 19:57
What is up with all the stupid dogis these people wear?

Also, what is up with that girl doing the splits while punching? Don't tell me that is considered an effective technique - where would the power come from?

Ron Rompen
30th March 2002, 01:09
Thats (unfortunately) an easy question to answer. Remember Enter The Dragon, where Bruce drops to splits, and does a punch to the groin, terminating his opponent?

Very flashy technique, and applied in the manner that HE did (opponent overhead, moving toward you, etc etc) it would have been effective.

However, THESE kids see it only as something flashy and impressive, and have incorporated it into their 'kata' (ugh!)

Shitoryu Dude
30th March 2002, 04:56
Hope she doesn't try that in real life sometime. Given that she may miss, or the target may have a buddy she didn't see - well, little missy doing the splits will be eating a boot in the face.

Retards, doing movie crap thinking it is effective fighting.

And still, what on earth is up with all the stupid dogis these people are wearing? I didn't even know you could buy such crap. And why would you wear it? Don't these people know how stupid they look? Where is their self respect?

John Lindsey
30th March 2002, 05:19
Is this the same guy?

Ron Rompen
31st March 2002, 01:09
Originally posted by Shitoryu Dude
Hope she doesn't try that in real life sometime. Given that she may miss, or the target may have a buddy she didn't see - well, little missy doing the splits will be eating a boot in the face.

Retards, doing movie crap thinking it is effective fighting.

And still, what on earth is up with all the stupid dogis these people are wearing? I didn't even know you could buy such crap. And why would you wear it? Don't these people know how stupid they look? Where is their self respect?

The whole thing now is about winning, not competing. Unfortunately, far too many judges now are NOT competent to judge, and are easily impressed by the wrong things. A sliver lame do-gi (seen one of those), sparkle-coated kama and bo, glow-in-the-dark nunchukas (if you doubt it, look at the latest Century catalog) are all things designed to catch the eye, and blind you to the fact that there is no KARATE in what is being done.

Still have to wonder about the camoflage obi though....just where does that rank on the normal kyu belt scale (grin)

Soulend
8th April 2002, 18:48
What the hell is this????? (http://www.blacknbluevideo.com/Images/BOA200017.jpg)

Best thing you could bring to that demonstration is a grenade.

Shitoryu Dude
8th April 2002, 19:55
Well, the dude on the left looks stoned - so in a few minutes when he draws that katana out he will most likely kill himself. That is good.

The other guy thinks that he is at one of Hugh Hefner's pajama parties, and any minute now there are going to be gobs of hot babes wearing nothing more than high heels & thongs to tell him what a hot Iaido dude he is.

Soulend
11th April 2002, 15:21
Katana, hakama, plastic water bottle, and portable CD player with headphones..all on the mat at the same time. Which waza is this? I wanna see him perform the "crazy monkey" kata from the Jigen-Ryu with all that stuff!! That would be a hoot! Then seppuku.

Jesus, maybe you're right Harvey...it is only the stupid people that are breeding.

Jeffery Brian Hodges
11th April 2002, 17:52
Man that guy looks like a model for Depends Undergarments LOLOLOLOL

:laugh:

sincerely,
Brian Hodges
GWNBF/KJJR
Tatsumaki Dojo-Cho

kenshorin
16th April 2002, 22:41
Originally posted by thomrockwell
I thought I would look at this website for a laugh also, and then as I was looking through the different pages, I came across the page which has pictures of kids in karate competition (http://www.blacknbluevideo.com/Content.cfm?ContentFile=Hurad'sMartialArtsSchoolphotos).
I couldn't help but notice that the third picture down on the page has pictures of Tanemura Sensei and Takamatsu Sensei in the background. Are these competition karate kids in some way associated with Genbukan?

I dunno, but the trophy the split girl got is bigger than she is...

Onmitsu
19th April 2002, 17:54
What the hell is this?????
I thought was a Star Wars Fan boy convention.:laugh: