PDA

View Full Version : Why Do Gangstas...?

joe yang
19th March 2002, 21:13
On a lighter note:
Q: Why do gangstas hold handguns on their side?
A: Because they come out of the box that way.:laugh:

Todd Prosser
20th March 2002, 06:36
Hahahaha!! I gotta use that one soon... Thanks for the laugh:toast:

Marc Renouf
21st March 2002, 18:05
You have of course seen the Homeboy Nyte Sytes (http://www.birdman.org/images/hnsbig.jpg)

joe yang
22nd March 2002, 02:55
This is a joke, right?

Kit LeBlanc
22nd March 2002, 04:13
:laugh:

Rogier
22nd March 2002, 05:43
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tetsutaka
22nd March 2002, 07:51
It happens time and time again. You fire off a M1 incendiary, API round or even the much ballyhooed Raufoss .50 BMG round only to be left completely disappointed in the lack of true "Hollywood" blast effects. Many times you just get a poof of smoke ...or don't get anything at all! BWS, Inc has taken a dramatic leap forward in small arms ammunition technology with the advent of the world's first MicroNuclear .50 BMG projectile. Behold, the "Nuke50" MicroNuclear .50 BMG round!

Most of you have already heard all of the stories about how the U.S. military used depleted Uranium as the substrate material for the projectiles lobbed at the Iraqis during "Desert Storm". Now there are all of these quasi-radioactive chunks of metal messing up all of that pretty desert scenery ...not to mention the 500 year half-life that many generations must face. Birdman Weapons Systems, Inc. realized the potential of these heavy metal projectiles in combination with today's modern Celeron/Pentium microcircuitry achievements. We combined these two hi-tech advancements in technology to bring you a mind bending MicroNuclear blast in a tiny, convenient and affordable package. The blast factor of just one single Nuke50 projectile is equivalent to 1,200 pounds of TNT! That's SERIOUS firepower folks! Not only that, you don't have any chunks of Uranium laying around for someone else to have to clean up!

Although all products manufactured by Birdman Weapons Systems have been thoroughly tested and militarily ruggedized, BWS accepts no responsibility for any death, damage, or appendage loss or collateral damages associated with the use or
misuse of its products and services.
[All italics and bolds are mind, for emphasis - as if it needed it.]

I thought I was going to cry when I read that one.

joe yang
29th March 2002, 23:55
Can I hide it up my sleeve? Can I hurl it at the ground? Can I escape the kill zone? Should this be posted on the Neo ninja site?:laugh: