PDA

View Full Version : Handbags at dawn??

Steve Williams
17th June 2002, 21:04

PHILBERT
17th June 2002, 22:59
That looks photoshopped poorly, if you look at the lighting on each handbag, none of them match the lighting in the surrounding area. However I do believe they all witnessed a teammate getting hit in the crotch incredibly hard by facial expressions and hand location on each of there own body.

Evan London
18th June 2002, 13:00
Scott, let's see you do better. Geeze. Could you be more obnoxious? I think its pretty freak'n hilarious.

Ev

Dahlia
18th June 2002, 15:27
Oh c'me on, one mustn't be able to do better to critisize someone else... Otherwise we'd have lots of ambitioned artists and not a single critic in the end.

Peace, man :beer:

Amphinon
18th June 2002, 16:17
Actually, these fellas line up to create a wall for a penalty kick. They are protecting themselves vs the ball-to-crotch-kick.

Steve Williams
19th June 2002, 21:34
Originally posted by PHILBERT
That looks photoshopped poorly, if you look at the lighting on each handbag, none of them match the lighting in the surrounding area. However I do believe they all witnessed a teammate getting hit in the crotch incredibly hard by facial expressions and hand location on each of there own body.

I didn't do the photoshopping.....

But you are right, it is.

Amphinon is right though it is a "wall" for a penalty kick in football (soccer).

It is currently "doing the rounds" here in the UK, for obvious reasons..... The team depicted are Argentina, and WE BEAT THEM IN THE WORLD CUP....... :D

PHILBERT
20th June 2002, 19:33
I find it just as funny without the handbags though, its just the lighting is not right on them and it throws my eye off.

hyaku
21st June 2002, 01:10
You may laugh but Japanese men carrying bags is commonplace. Not with the long carrying handle but nevertheless a bag!

I always try to discourage them to travel abroad with them in case someone grabs it. But don't be suprised if the famous Dai-Sensei you have been waiting for arrives with his little bag.

I can also guarantee that if you ask if if he wants to shop he will drag you around every available shop in the city in the search for a bag for his wife with a brand name on it.

Hyakutake Colin

http://www.bunbun.ne.jp/~sword/

Howard2k
29th June 2002, 04:35
It's a direct free kick.. Not a penalty kick :-)

Argentina vs Nigeria.

Onmitsu
3rd July 2002, 15:39
Steve,
Being a photoshopper myself I still say that pic is funny as hell.:D

Steve Williams
4th July 2002, 23:53
Originally posted by Howard2k
It's a direct free kick.. Not a penalty kick :-)

Argentina vs Nigeria.

OK a little typo, or writo or whatever.... :eek:

Hell I should know, it is our national sport... ;)

Noodles
9th July 2002, 21:12
Originally posted by Dahlia
Oh c'me on, one mustn't be able to do better to critisize someone else... Otherwise we'd have lots of ambitioned artists and not a single critic in the end.

Peace, man :beer:

Oh God, what a tradgedy THAT would be!

:p