PDA

View Full Version : Resurrecting "Indian Clubs" - want to beta-test CLUBBELL™ ?

AmerROSS
26th June 2002, 21:00
If you are interested in "beta-testing" the CLUBBELL™ and CIRCULAR STRENGTH TRAINING™ email me at: sonnon@RMAX.tv
For the past 6 years, I have been working with and tooling "Indian Clubs" for effective physical culture. Club designs and exercises from classic "Indian Clubs" can be dangerous, which is why I created a new design and a series of programs that work to enhance attributes such as:

1. dynamic range of motion and joint flexibility

2. dynamic joint strength

3. core conditioning, strength and flexibility

4. structural alignment

5. functional fitness

6. dynamic relaxation

For the past two years, I evolved several generations of the former "Indian Club" to create the CLUBBELL™.

RMAX.tv Performance Solutions shall be releasing information soon on this integral piece of equipment - the PERFECT compliment to Kettlebell training and ZDOROVYE, the Slavic Natural Health System. Furthermore, I have created over the years several progressive CIRCULAR STRENGTH TRAINING™ programs for the CLUBBELL™.

So, again, if you are interested in "beta-testing" the CLUBBELL™ and CIRCULAR STRENGTH TRAINING™ email me at: sonnon@RMAX.tv

We can only handle a certain number of testers, so send your mailing address as soon as possible, if you would like to be one of the first to SWING the CLUBBELL™ and develop JOINTS OF STEEL!

Join the Club!

Scott Sonnon

http://www.RMAX.tv