Which is run by Daulton Sensei.

Nice work Mr. Daulton

Doug Daulton
17th July 2002, 03:46
Originally posted by TimJurgens ...
I would also like to recomend the U.S. Hombu's site at

www.okinawakobudo.com

Which is run by Daulton Sensei.

Nice work Mr. Daulton Thanks Tim. I've added a link to the Okinawan Honbu's site under the forum links as well.

Regards,

Doug

TimJurgens
23rd July 2002, 03:03
Doug,

Emile has been doing a good job of giving the Okinawa site a facelift. Recently he has added an events page and has linked the Philippine branches?f site. I am under orders to get some historical information out of Akamine Sensei as well. I will also recommend a monthly tips article that might be of some use to those of us training. I would be interested in any feedback on what can make the sites a better tool for promoting the art and upholding the high standards set by the association. By the way thank you for linking the Hombu on your page. I will recommend to Emile that he review our links and perhaps put them on the main navigation menu. I think that a network of main pages with localized branch pages would be a nice combination of central information as well as a chance for announcements of local events.

Yours in budo,

Tim Jurgens

sai-africa
4th August 2002, 16:38
Thank you Tim,
It is nice to hear people actualy read the home page. I have a problem getting new and would like to invite peopleto send me info. I am also deserat for better Photos. Please help.
Best regards
Emile

TimJurgens
4th August 2002, 16:49
You will find a phot of my going away party sitting next to Sensei and your lovely wife!

Tim Jurgens