PDA

View Full Version : PROBLEM WITH REGISTERING

Yamantaka
9th August 2000, 20:45
Dear Listka,

I need urgently your help : I'm already registered in E-Budo and now my son also wants to register. But, when he tries to register himself, the computer says "You are already registered in E-Budo".
Is it impossible for him to register or is there another way ? Can anyone help me?
Best regards
Yamantaka

John Lindsey
9th August 2000, 22:21
Are you using the same email address? That might be the problem.

Anders Pettersson
9th August 2000, 22:28
Hi Yamantaka.

I'm not sure if this works, but try to "log out" in the lower right corner. This will clear the cookies and probably let you register.

Anders
<A href="http://www.shorinji-kempo.org">www.shorinji-kempo.org</A>

Yamantaka
10th August 2000, 11:03
[QUOTE]Originally posted by John Lindsey
[B]Are you using the same email address? That might be the problem.

YAMANTAKA : No, he's using his hotmail e-mail address.
What now ?

Yamantaka
10th August 2000, 11:04
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Anders Pettersson
[B]Hi Yamantaka.

I'm not sure if this works, but try to "log out" in the lower right corner. This will clear the cookies and probably let you register.
Anders

YAMANTAKA : I'll try that and let you know.

John Lindsey
10th August 2000, 12:40
If that doesn't work, send me a private message (pm) with the details and and will do it from my end.

Yamantaka
10th August 2000, 14:38
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Anders Pettersson
[B]Hi Yamantaka.

#######################################################

I may sound kind of absent minded, but where in the lower right?? In what page??

And the problem is that after my father (here is Yamantaka's son speaking) registered, i haven't been able to register myself.

Every time i click in "want to register?" i got the message:

"Our records show that you have already registered at this board under the name of YAMANTAKA. If you have lost your password, click here. If you would like to modify your profile, click here. "

Heeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!! :)
Usagi

Anders Pettersson
10th August 2000, 16:50
Hi.

<i>I may sound kind of absent minded, but where in the lower right?? In what page??</i>

The lower right corner of the <b>index page</b>.

Hope this helps.

Anders
http://www.shorinji-kempo.org