PDA

View Full Version : Ellis Amdur's new book

BC
9th August 2002, 15:54
Am I the only one that's looking forward to Ellis Amdur's new book?

http://www.ellisamdur.com/OldSchool.htm

Based on Mr. Amdur's previous writings, I am definitely going to get it when it comes out!

Ellis Amdur
10th August 2002, 06:37
Current status. I get it back from the guy doing my layout this week, and hopefully everything is in the right place (over 100 photos and illustrations in this one). Then I have to read it one last time - it's due at the printers the end of August. I'll post a notice when I get the books back. I'm doing a relatively small print run - 2000 copies.

with respect

Ellis Amdur

Yamantaka
10th August 2002, 14:23
Originally posted by Ellis Amdur
Current status. I get it back from the guy doing my layout this week, and hopefully everything is in the right place (over 100 photos and illustrations in this one). Then I have to read it one last time - it's due at the printers the end of August. I'll post a notice when I get the books back. I'm doing a relatively small print run - 2000 copies.
with respect
Ellis Amdur

YAMANTAKA : I DEFINITELY want an autographed copy, Ellis San! You don't have to do anything, nor waiting for any other call from my part.
As soon as it's available, please send me an AUTOGRAPHED copy and charge my credit card.
I'm sure it will even better than your first book.
Have Success! :D

fifthchamber
10th August 2002, 14:35
Hello Mr. Amdur.
I would like to second Ubaldo. Please keep me up to date with the publications and when it gets done I woud love a copy (fifthchamber@aol.com). Signed or not..Anything for a little more knowledge!
Thank you very much sir.
Yours.
Ben.

Federico Calboli
22nd August 2002, 19:33
Dear Mr. Amdur,

I feel I have to join the chorus of the petitioners, especially as I read only 2000 copies will be available!

Oh my, this sounds even more fun than the new relase of "R"!

Cordially,

Federico Calboli

David T Anderson
22nd August 2002, 22:40
Mr Amdur -- I was wondering what to buy Sensei for Christmas, and this may be it! Can you mention the price?

Ellis Amdur
22nd August 2002, 23:35
It's going to be $20, plus postage and handling. The latter will be on my website when the book is ready.

With respect

Ellis Amdur

Yamantaka
30th August 2002, 11:07
It's going to be $20, plus postage and handling. The latter will be on my website when the book is ready.
With respect
Ellis Amdur

YAMANTAKA : Sorry if I'm over-anxious...:o
but it's the end of august...:)
Any update on your book???
Best regards

Ellis Amdur
30th August 2002, 16:23
Patience, Ubaldo, patience!!!!

going to the printer's, now, on September 12th. I promise, I promise, when it is back from the printer, and the ordering links are set up, I will notify everyone.

Best

Ellis Amdur

Yamantaka
1st September 2002, 09:43
Patience, Ubaldo, patience!!!!
going to the printer's, now, on September 12th. I promise, I promise, when it is back from the printer, and the ordering links are set up, I will notify everyone.
Best
Ellis Amdur

You're asking the impossible, Ellis San, but I'll try...:(
Best regards