PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to our illustrious moderator........

Steve Williams
8th September 2002, 16:38
Happy Birthday Anders

Happy Birthday Anders

Happy Birthday Anders

Happy Birthday Anders

Steve Williams
8th September 2002, 16:39
36 today.........

Tripitaka of AA
8th September 2002, 21:10
# For He's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow...

:o :o :o :o :D :o :o

Anders Pettersson
9th September 2002, 07:36
Gassho.

What can I say, thank you very much for the attention Steve (and David). You didnt find any brighter colours and bigger letters did you.
It is scary how old you get, I have now been involved in Shorinjikempo more than half of my life.

Anyway I have just found an Internetcafe here i Kyoto, where I am right now, had a good party last night (combined welcome party and birthday party) together with friends in Rakuto-doin.

Will go to Kanagawa-ken and see John McCulloch (TOronto Shibu-cho) and we will attend another birtday party in next weekend. The Atsugi-doin will have a 30th anniversary. Then John and I will go to Hombu and meet up with Yoshi Karahashi (San Francisco). Both John and Yoshi are members of e-budo so it will be a small e-budo shorinjikempo division gatering here.

Sorry that I couldn't make it to your BSKF Summer camp Steve.

/Anders

Kimpatsu
9th September 2002, 08:53
Happy birthday, Anders Sensei.
Tanjobi o-medeto gozaimasu.
If you're coming to Tokyo, look me up.
Kesshu.

Anders Pettersson
10th September 2002, 08:20
Originally posted by Kimpatsu
Happy birthday, Anders Sensei.
Tanjobi o-medeto gozaimasu.
If you're coming to Tokyo, look me up.
Kesshu.
Hi Tony and thanks ‚ ‚肪‚Æ‚¤‚²‚´‚¢‚Ü‚µ‚½.

It seems that John (McCulloch), together with Hiate-sensei, have made us an busy schedule when in Kanagawa, but there will probably be some short trip to Tokyo (I think thast we will visit Hombu Tokyo center), but I don't know what kind of time we will have for other things.

Anyway e-mail me your keitai number and I try to catch you if there is time (you know how it is being a guest of Japanese instructors, sometimes you really can't decide about your time :) )

/Anders