PDA

View Full Version : New book by Jon Bluming

Joseph Svinth
17th August 2000, 10:26
Jon Bluming has just self-published an autobiography called "Jon Bluming: From Street Punk to 10-dan." The text is written in Dutch and English, and the book is illustrated with several hundred photos. To read reviews, see "Product Reviews" at http://ejmas.com/blumingad.htm . Ordering info is there, too.

[Edited by Joseph Svinth on 08-31-2000 at 08:19 AM]

Neil Hawkins
20th August 2000, 10:33
I have copy, it is a facinating read and the photos are great. The text is a little hard to follow at times, the english version is at the back and compressed. But on the whole I would recommend it. An interesting man, and an interesting history.

Neil

Walker
30th August 2000, 08:03
in his teeth!
My god, what a book. Still a beast after all these years. Joe told me we are all flame war pikers in comparison, but I had no idea. The type, the language, the spelling, the horror. I had to get up every ten minuets to reorient, but it keeps sucking me back in. Definitely, a one of a kind... whatever it is. And don’t think for a moment anyone is spared the wrath of the Bluming!

MarkF
30th August 2000, 10:27
This one definitely should have a requirement to take two aspirin every 10 pages. It is absolutely a headache to read, literally. But, it is worth the effort, and once read, it is much easier to read again, and again. The heart of a lion and the soul of a "live every minute to the fullest" type A personality. A great read.

Mark

Neil Hawkins
31st August 2000, 01:25
I know Joe doesn't want to be accused of spamming, but he has a few copies for sale (non profit and as a service to you:)), check out his site http://www.EJMAS.COM for details.

Neil

TommyK
31st August 2000, 03:18
Greetings,

I got the book from Joe Svinth, and I am not disappointed! But let me tell you, what a trip it is!!! Thank the Lord I worked for the government once upon a time, it helps in geting through the English translation. I recommend the book, if you have the extra cash, if not, save your pennies. By the way I highly recommend the EJMAS site and prompt services available there for book purchases.

Regards,
TommyK