PDA

View Full Version : More Tat from eBay

ScottUK
24th September 2002, 09:14
More tat from eBay:

The 3000AD Samurai Sword (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=716888719)

My favourite bits?

The weapon of the future is here

What? You're selling a railgun? Maybe an antimatter weapon?

The Samurai code of justice, service, and honor is engraved on the guard in the secret language of the Samurai.

What, Japanese?

Scott

fifthchamber
24th September 2002, 13:48
Hi Scott.
I like the idea though...Kind of a 'lightsaber' crossed with the sword in 'Blade', crossed with the remains of a VW Beetle from a crash site...It's not such a 'bad' idea...Just VERY poorly marketed on the site...I mean "Sword of the year 3000".............Hold on........Now someone HAS to realise that we aren't even close to that....And besides..Sword of the year in which magazine? 'Black Belt', 'Modern Samurai House and Homes', 'DIY for the Bushi of today', 'Bushi's Digest'? The public has a right to know dammit!!
Hehe...Not too bad really. If you are the type to actually believe any of the info on the sword then you deserve to get it IMHO...Good luck to 'Baz' I say...;)
We'll be hearing of em' next week in the news if all goes to plan...
Funky...Thanks.
Ben.

Chidokan
28th September 2002, 20:50
how come the sword is straight and the saya is curved? The blade must be extremely flexible....have to get one, I may be able to cut round corners with it and invent some new waza...:D

Tim Hamilton