PDA

View Full Version : My Apologies

Kimpatsu
7th October 2002, 15:42
Gassho.
I wish to use this thread, and the bandwidth, to apologise to everyone who took offence at my posts regarding cross-training. In rereading them, they do appear stronger than I intended; this is probably because I hear myself speaking the words, rather than writing them, with all the attendant gestures that go to ameliorate the impact of the statement in question. It was never my intention to piss off everyone, although I do still feel very strongly about this issue. Once again, my apologies.
Kesshu.

tony leith
7th October 2002, 16:03
In the generous spirit of Kimpatu's conciliatory words, I feel I too should extend an apology if any of my less well chosen phrases have caused offence. I think there's probably a lesson for us all in terms of being careful about the kind of terms in which we prosecute debates. At its best, this forum can be an excellent vehicle for promoting discussion of the topics raised - I've learned a fair bit from reading the posts of the more knowledgeable, and it's also pretty unique in terms of enabling us to communicate world wide. This is a resource that's worth sustaining..

Tony Leith

Kimpatsu
7th October 2002, 16:16
Agreed, Tony (Hey! A Two-Tone effort! :D )
If I've learned anything from the past two weeks of debate, it's that Shorinji Kenshi clearly care passionately about Shorinji Kempo. We just need to channel our output a little more carefully.
Kesshu.

Tripitaka of AA
8th October 2002, 02:52
And I love you all :D

Kimpatsu
8th October 2002, 03:39
Thank you, David. Hugs all round, I take it. ;)