PDA

View Full Version : Systema

James Williams
18th October 2002, 19:04
Gentlemen,

For those who are interested in seeing Vladimir Vasiliev and his Systema first hand there are several venues available. February 8-9 I will be hosting a seminar at my dojo with Vladimir. My dojo is in San Diego and I can be contacted by e mail james@bugei.com. It is far easier to form a correct opinion after one has had the opportunity to see and work with an individual. Vladimir is very open and unassuming and welcomes questions. His seminars are fun and informative, his skills exceptional. Systema is a unique and fascinating art that is functional and applicable to the modern world. The last 80 years of use by Russia's elite Spetsnaz units has ensured that it has made the transition from ancient to modern with all of it's effectiveness intact. If you need more incentive the dojo is two blocks from the beach and our winter surf is usually very good.

The other venue, and this is a major one, will be at the Aiki Expo 2003 September 19-21 in Las Vegas Nevada. Vladimir will be a featured instructor and will give daily classes. There is enough time, and being in Las Vegas, enough other incentive to make this a must attend on your seminar calendar. Especially if you are a professional, i.e. Police or Military, you owe it to yourself and to anyone that you may teach to see firsthand if this knowledge is beneficial to you.

Regards,

James

DaveB
18th October 2002, 20:22
James,

I wish I could go. I'd love to see a beach right now.

Eastcoaster and cold,

Dave Boylan

Mark Jakabcsin
21st October 2002, 01:10
For more opportunities to see Vladimir first hand check out the RMA web site at www.russianmartialart.com. Click on the seminar section, there are two more events this year, NYC & Charlotte, plus more events for 2003 will be posted in due time.

mark