PDA

View Full Version : Want Videos?

jbjujitsu
18th October 2002, 22:25
Hello there all,

I have an extensive collection of martial arts training videos and I am looking for others out there who have lots also and would like to trade.

I have tons of stuff including jujitsu, ninjutsu, JKD, Krav Maga, Military hand to hand, kyusho, and just about everything in between.

Now, I will be BLATENTLY honest with you all. I've made alot of great videos trades on here and met alot of nice friends this way thru the years, but lately I've been burned very badly on my trades so I haven't done any in about a year. The last few trades I sent out, the parties on the other end NEVER SENT what was promised and basically disappeared off the face of the earth. Now, I'm a very trusting guy, and really appreciate those who would like to trade with me, but now I'm out a ton of vids.

So, if you are interested and would like to work a trade, email me, let's chat, and send me a list of what you have. I will in turn send my list to you. Let's pick, work out a trade, and send them out.

I usually get swamped with responses, so please respond only if you are serious and want to add a ton of new vids to your collection.

Thanks all.

john borter
jbjujitsu@aol.com