PDA

View Full Version : Open Intive to New Bulletin Board

Davinci
29th October 2002, 18:57
Bujinkan Brotherhood International has just completed construction on it's Public Bulletin Board, and is now open for chat. This is a BUJINKAN board, however all are welcome to participate in the Bujinkan discussions. There are a few Forums open for non-bujinkan discussion, but keep in mind it is a Bujinkan board FIRST. Simply sign up for free membership on the site. Hope to see you there. Keep well.:cool:

http://www.yamamizuryu.org/bujinkanobb/phpBB2/index.php

Sean T. Fourkiller
29th October 2002, 21:09
Greetings to the Ninjas of the Sex Way House!!!!

Originally posted by Davinci
but keep in mind it is a Bujinkan board FIRST.

What you really need to keep in mind is that the BBI of Canada is the Juko-Kai enclave of the Bujinkan. Congratulations to "Dr. R Sacarnoski" for establishing the Dallas Shibu:
http://www.bujinkancanada.com/dojo.shtml

The admin profile on that bulletin board- "full time teacher, part time clergy who lives in Menomonie, WI" sounds like former E-Budo moderator W. Kent Bergstrom- a fully made man of the Juko-Kai.

NOTE: in any organization where the top man is a hardcore Juko-Kai member, the Juko-Kai always comes first.

Davinci
29th October 2002, 22:58
Quoting Sean T. Fourkiller:
NOTE: in any organization where the top man is a hardcore Juko-Kai member, the Juko-Kai always comes first.

What you really need to keep in mind is that the BBI of Canada is the Juko-Kai enclave of the Bujinkan.

Davinci:

I am sorry you feel the need to jump on this so ignorantly and so matter-of-fact. Clearly you have not visited the board because there is not one word mentioned about the Juko Kai. It is a Bujinkan board, end of story. Just because some of the members have a history with Juko Kai, doesn't mean they do not have valid careers in the Bujinkan. People have cross trained throughout history. You don't have to like it. The Juko Kai training was always kept seperate and optional and never had anything to do with our Bujinkan training. For the last time, the BBI is a Bujinkan Dojo, nothing more nothing less. Thank you for your attempt at lighting a fire. Your post speaks greatly of your personality, sir. I hope this is the end of it.

*Note to the Moderator: If Mr. Fourkiller's post has sparked a flame war, please close the thread at any sign of BS. This has been discussed to death and people will see things the way we want.

*For those who wish to flame, PM those who care and please keep your clutter off this post.

I want to thank those who give their blessings and support to our board, and we still look forward to civil conversations here on E-Budo.

Take care,

Kevin Geaslin
29th October 2002, 23:54
The page looks good, it has a nice layout.

Davinci
31st October 2002, 17:12
Thanks Kevin. We've gone through many programs, versions, layouts, crashes, and servers before finally getting something we were happy with. It's been a year and a half in the making (believe it is the 4th or 5th version we've gone through). Been worth it though. I tip my hat to those who have kept E-Budo growing all these years, it's alot of work. Our membership is growing steadily and some great topics are well under way. Hope to see many of you there, as well as continuing here. :cool:

Moko
31st October 2002, 17:20
The admin profile on that bulletin board- "full time teacher, part time clergy who lives in Menomonie, WI" sounds like former E-Budo moderator W. Kent Bergstrom- a fully made man of the Juko-Kai.

Bingo

I went to the site off the Collective's (The Brotherhoods name in The Great White North) page. I wonder what rank the practioner has in Dallas Texas? Real Rank I mean. And of course how long he has been training in the Bujinkan.

Onmitsu
31st October 2002, 18:04
Open Intive to New Bulletin Board

Sorry to pick on you Marc but I've never been 'Intived' anywhere.
It kinda sounds exciting and new! (LOL):D

Best of luck!:toast:

Davinci
1st November 2002, 20:04
Ha ha ha....I didn't even notice the typo. I looked in my 100lb. Websters Dictionary, and unfortunately the word "Intive" does not exist in the English language. I was curious if there was such a word. So, as per your post, we shall give it a new definition.

INTIVE: adj., 1.exciting and/or new. ie."The BBI Bulletin board is intive, come on over!" 2.intived: welcome in an exciting and new way.ie."You are openly intived to the BBI Bulletin Board."

There we go. Much easier than actually editing the word to "Invited". :laugh:

Thanks for tipping your hat. You are very intived to chat on the board. Take care.

*By the way, Mr. Lindsey. I dig the E-BOO do title. Cute pun.