PDA

View Full Version : Challenge to Sharp Phil

Rogier
30th October 2002, 08:19
Grandmaster of the Blades of Death Dojo.... I Rogier van der Peijl, Soke of Euro No Jutsu challenge you

We will play Tekken 4 to the death.... the one to survive will rule the earth

(slow day at work....)

Charlie Kondek
4th November 2002, 15:12
Phil! Don't go out like a punk, man! Just play the capoeira guy and mash the buttons like a madman - you'll be fine!

Shitoryu Dude
4th November 2002, 16:31
What? No first person shoot-em-up? Where is the carnage, the violence, the exploding robots? How can you play a video game that doesn't have missiles, plasma blasters, or gauss cannon?

:beer:

Shitoryu Dude
4th November 2002, 17:10
Seems that driving games are finally getting interesting. :cool:

:beer:

Charlie Kondek
4th November 2002, 17:13
I'm really into the "Wheel Man" games, Driver and Driver 2. Like Steve McQueen, baby (not as exciting as GTA, admittedly.)

PHILBERT
5th November 2002, 04:51
My brother has GTA3 and I remember blowing up helicopters with the rocket launcher (police choppers), then hopping onto the sky train, shooting across town and watching cop cars follow it and crash into buildings or other cars.

Try Morrowind: Elder Scrolls 3. Supposedly its next to impossible to beat because its size. It features literally hundreds of towns, cities, farms, caves, forts, tombs, dungeons and more. You can create a character, be an assassin, theif, super hero, whatever and work from there. You have like 10 speices to choose from, etc. Im considering on getting it.

Rogier
5th November 2002, 06:08
if it's gonna be a shoot 'm up it has to be Delta Force 2

Onmitsu
7th November 2002, 23:10
I have just rented Red Faction II. Destructable surroundings rule. You can blow up everything around you often revealing a way out or a cache of weapons. Boo-ya!!

M Shook
8th November 2002, 17:55
Wow, Vice City sounds cool. I still haven’t gotten board with my GTA3. My friends and family like to have contests to see how long one can hold out against the heat. Although fun there is just something wrong about watching yer mom find a sniper spot blast away at people and throw grenades at police.

drizzt777
8th December 2002, 04:28
GTA: Vice City has got to be the best crime game ever. I have been playing GTA since the original on PS1. As a matter of fact, I own every game in the series. I especially love the fact you can shoot out tires on cop cars and other cars. I also like the fact money plays more into the game now. You can buy up property all over town in this game. My favorite vehicles include the Faggio, Deluxo, and the Mach Turbo. This is one game any serious gamer (which I happen to be) should pick up. The story line is great too!

Right now I'm playing Metroid Prime, which if anyone else keeps up with that particular series, is a great game in my opinion, though hard at times. I like the FPS aspect of it.

Other than that I'm awaiting Tenchu 3 to come out. Ahhh, real ninja games. Too bad Sho Kosugi did the capture animations for the game's hero, Rikkimaru.

God Bless!

In Christ,
Randall Engle
Gallant, AL
Genbukan Ninpo Bugei

GreySilk
4th January 2003, 05:24
Counter strike is good though.