PDA

View Full Version : OfficialBujinkanRank.com

Train_Alot
31st October 2002, 00:03
I am going to get to the point.

1. All Rank does come from Soke.
2. If you do not receive your rank from soke you will get your money back.
3. This is a Self Study Course with an actually guide.
4. Our curriculum has gotten nothing but great feedback.
5. We are soon going to have most of all the required Kata online.

www.officialBujinkanRank.com (Official Rank Form Japan / and Katas soon to come)

Dom C
31st October 2002, 01:11
i guess i'll bite....
We all know this is a joke but ok,
Whats your name and what dojo are you with?
pretty simple questions,right?

Swinger
31st October 2002, 02:19
Someone with a more ridiculous website than me !!!

I'll sue !!

Oni
31st October 2002, 03:54
Train_Alot,

Please comply with E-Budo rules and sign your posts with your full name. If you are teaching and offering rank this should not be hard thing to comply to.

Thanks,

Jeff O
31st October 2002, 12:50
Oni,

Why has Train Alot been aloud to start new posts? Five days after joining, still no name or info from him. The rules are being bent too much.

Train Alot, the action of selling Bujinkan rank online is making you look foolish, especially when no info about yourself or your teacher, and their connection to Japan, is present. Very silly.....might as well be selling hubcaps too....

Bradenn
31st October 2002, 14:56
Why, oh why, does it stop at only 9th Dan?
I want my 15th Dan and I want it now!

----------------
Braden Nicols

chris friedman
31st October 2002, 15:02
i want my 25th dan.

John Lindsey
31st October 2002, 15:06
Train_Alot,

This is your last warning. Sign your posts with your real name or I will delete your account.

John Lindsey
31st October 2002, 15:07
If anyone cares, here is Train's IP:

The IP Address is: 63.53.0.35. The host name is: pool-63.53.0.35.ipls.grid.net.

Oni
31st October 2002, 16:50
Originally posted by Jeff O
Oni,

Why has Train Alot been aloud to start new posts? Five days after joining, still no name or info from him. The rules are being bent too much.

Train Alot, the action of selling Bujinkan rank online is making you look foolish, especially when no info about yourself or your teacher, and their connection to Japan, is present. Very silly.....might as well be selling hubcaps too....

Jeff,

He only has 3 posts...we do tend to give a little more leeway than 1-2 posts ;) Notice Johns warning on this thread.

Oni
31st October 2002, 17:14
Originally posted by Janty Chattaw
Where do I sign up for my SokeShip. :rolleyes:

Well Janty...I am glad you asked...for TODAY ONLY...just get $10,000 for your official SokeShip...forget those other frauds that will offer you corporate sponsored sokeships for lower prices...this is the real ultimate super deal...and just for you :)

Please bury the $10,000 dollars in a cigar box in your backyard tonight at midnight. Our agents will contact you shortly with information regarding your SokeShip.

pete lohstroh
31st October 2002, 19:28
If this is not a joke it is the most honest description of a "home-study" ninjutsu course ever! Which, under any pretense, is silly and embarrassing.

Sir trains-alot,
you may not be a genius or even an original thinker but your lack of scruples will allow you to grab a little cash at the expense of the Bujinkan!

If you are spending money on a web page as joke, the Bujinkan's reputation could still be damaged while all of us are being denied a live web-feed of your room in grandma's basement.

Jim_Jude
1st November 2002, 00:32
Originally posted by pete lohstroh
If this is not a joke it is the most honest description of a "home-study" ninjutsu course ever! Which, under any pretense, is silly and embarrassing.

Sir trains-alot,
you may not be a genius or even an original thinker but your lack of scruples will allow you to grab a little cash at the expense of the Bujinkan!

If you are spending money on a web page as joke, the Bujinkan's reputation could still be damaged while all of us are being denied a live web-feed of your room in grandma's basement.

:laugh:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!:laugh:

kirigirisu
1st November 2002, 02:09
Hey u, Trains_Alot dude!

U shur u Rn't the same dood frum this site (http://www.realultimatepower.net)?

Ur site is cool, and by cool I mean TOTALLY SWEET. I luv it with all of my body, including my pee-pee.

Wishing U FLASTEST VERIFIABLE dropping spoon NINJER MAMMAL even DRAGUN BALLZ LEEEE and Clay Ali objeptive most FLIP OUT and uppercut ur mom in her pee-pee.

Troll.

kukisamuharu
2nd November 2002, 22:34
Originally posted by Train_Alot
I am going to get to the point.

1. All Rank does come from Soke.
2. If you do not receive your rank from soke you will get your money back.
3. This is a Self Study Course with an actually guide.
4. Our curriculum has gotten nothing but great feedback.
5. We are soon going to have most of all the required Kata online.

www.officialBujinkanRank.com (Official Rank Form Japan / and Katas soon to come)

Train_Alot,
According to this website (http://www001.upp.so-net.ne.jp/bujinkan/) rank are obtained by shidoshi from the Hombu office. Who is the shidoshi who will be applying for the ranks this website is offering?

Jim_Jude
3rd November 2002, 17:44
You know, this is just a little quip, but I was just wondering, with all the complaining that people have about the Bujinkan rank structure(what rank!?! heheheh), they don't seem to be able to see this often passed-over fact: you can't teach until you're 5th dan. What other martial arts sport that? Okay, you may be able to run a training group as a shidoshi-ho at sandan, but you still can't give out rank unless you have a seminar with a shidoshi that can do it. In other arts, we have guys pawning themselves off as young masters at nidan & sandan. Do people not see this when they start on their tirades? Obviously not, it might give them cause to pause... ;)

campsinger
10th January 2003, 13:22
From the website:
*Our Study at Home Course is designed for Bujinkan students who would appreciate a curriculum developed by a loyal student of Soke for over 21 years

There's quite a few old school Booj folks here on E-budo, such as Ralph and Papa-san. The list of Shidoshi who have trained over 21 years shouldn't be all that long. Given that as a parameter, would it be possible to contact a few of them and see if they know anything? That's assuming, of course, that the website is legit and not an exceedingly large pile of tengu sh*t.

Gambatte...

Tamdhu
10th January 2003, 16:39
So is this guy and site legit or not?

Send them a check and find out!

Tamdhu
10th January 2003, 17:05
The domain ownership info is as follows:

Registrant:
Registration Private
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
15111 N Hayden Rd., Suite 160
PMB353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: Go Daddy Software (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: OFFICIALBUJINKANRANK.COM
Created on: 26-Sep-02
Expires on: 26-Sep-03
Last Updated on: 26-Sep-02

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration OFFICIALBUJINKANRANK.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
PMB353
United States
(480) 624-2599
Technical Contact:
Private, Registration OFFICIALBUJINKANRANK.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
PMB353
United States
(480) 624-2599

Hmph. Not much there as it's been registered via proxy, allowing it's owner to remain anonymous.

If there is an actual Bujinkan shihan behind this, which I very strongly doubt, it will be a pretty simple matter of eventually finding out who it is.

It's very easy and inexpensive to create a site like this, so it could really be anyone with a bone to pick with the Bujinkan. Probably and ashida devotee or some such. That animation on the site looks a little like 'kata Dante'...

; )

If someone sends money and rank is recieved, they can very easily find out who requested it at Hombu. If money is taken but no rank is given via a request to Hombu, then it's a legal matter of fraud and Domains by Proxy, Inc. is squeezed for information.

They make very clear on the front page of their website that there are limits (http://www.domainsbyproxy.com/) to the amount of identity protection they will give to their customers.

"We protect your identity and only reveal it under special circumstances."

ChurchLady: Well. Isn't that special!

Tamdhu
10th January 2003, 17:33
One last thing...

New Student (1st Kyu)
1se Degree
2nd Degree
3rd Degree
4th Degree
5th Degree
6th Degree
7th Degree
8th Degree
9th Degree

Referring to ranks as 'Degree' marks this immediately in my mind as a Koga-teen. Probably one of the many that has been roasted to a crackly crunch here on e-budo.

New students start at 1st kyu? Okay...

Quick Koga-teen, go fix your web-page! And pray you don't get busted for fraud and identity theft...