PDA

View Full Version : Do you know which movie this may be?

Kenjiro Tsugenjii
25th August 2000, 04:32
I remember seeing a movie, but cant remember the title. I remember a Japanese guy wearing street clothes with a katana fighting ninjas on a train. He goes up to each train door, sticks his katana in the floor and cuts some circuts, and the door opens. When he kills all the ninja, except for the leader that got away, the Japanese police come. They tell the swordsman that he must give them his katana for evidence for court or something. Then the swordsman sticks his katana into the floor again, and delivers a strike to the blade, and breaks the blade in half.

Then he goes back to his village, and tells the bladesmith to make him another katana, better than the one he had. When it is finished, the swordsman say something like, "this is a real work of art". The bladesmith says. "all my swords are works of art.
>>>THat is all I can remember. Anyone have any idea what this movie is called?

Kenjiro

Davinci
25th August 2000, 04:41
THE HUNTED

There's a discussion on it somewhere here, I think the Ninpo, Bujinkan, or General discussion forum.

Neil Hawkins
25th August 2000, 05:48
From memory Christopher Lambert is the American who get's caught up in it, and is it Mako who plays the Japanese Master?

Neil

Kenjiro Tsugenjii
25th August 2000, 17:40
Thanks:D I knew it sounded familiar. I didnt remember any part with Christopher Lambert thogh, just the Japanese guy(Mako). That movie rocks.

- Kenjiro

Mark Brecht
25th August 2000, 18:09
You know, that you are required by ebudo rules to sign with your real name...

:redhot: