PDA

View Full Version : Kansai dojos

misterchristian
11th December 2002, 03:26
Gassho

I will be moving to Akashi City in the Kansai region of Japan at the beginning of the year. Could anyone recommend any dojos in the area? Any help and/or comments are greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Christian Curtis
Spokane Branch

Kimpatsu
11th December 2002, 06:18
Gassho.
Christian-san, there are so many branches in the Kansai, the best thing to do is wait until you've settled in, and then depending on your time schedule decide whether you'd prefer a branch nearer to work or to home, and then contact Hombu and tell them in which area of Akashi you want to train. Hombu will then supply the contact details. HTH.
Kesshu.

dan_norris
18th December 2002, 21:51
Gassho

Hi Christian. This is Dan from the Seattle Branch. We met at the Spokane gasshuku a few months ago. Just thought I'd say hi and wish you well in your search. :)

Kesshu

misterchristian
24th December 2002, 03:08
Hello Dan! I have found a couple Akashi dojo contacts and have been invited to another thanks to Jun Omi of San Fransico. I hope everything in Seattle is going well.

Christian Curtis

bluejay
7th June 2006, 21:43
Gassho

Hi Christian. This is Dan from the Seattle Branch. We met at the Spokane gasshuku a few months ago. Just thought I'd say hi and wish you well in your search. :)

Kesshu

What is the gasshuku like in Spokane?

jailess
8th June 2006, 00:41
Elizabeth, this thread is over 3 years old; you'll be lucky to get a reply from these people, if they're even still on eBudo.

satsukikorin
8th June 2006, 01:59
On the other hand, there is at least one person (hi!) who hangs around this forum who can answer Elizabeth's question, if she wishes to start a new thread or PM or email me.

:)

luar
8th June 2006, 05:45
On the other hand, there is at least one person (hi!) who hangs around this forum who can answer Elizabeth's question, if she wishes to start a new thread or PM or email me.

:)

Hey I hung out with two of Spokane's finest, Chad and Nicole, two weeks ago at Cornell Camp. Fantastic people. They certainly know who you are :p