PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Tokyo jodo training

MaikeruRogers
16th December 2002, 14:56
This seminar note is for any Jodo people in or near the Tokyo area. I recently received the announcement of these jodo training events.

There will be a Special Jodo practice (Tokyo Budokan Shusai Koukai Rensei Shidou--An open Training Guidance sponsored by the Tokyo Budokan) at the Tokyo Budokan on January 23, 2003,a Thursday, for all Jodo players. Leading the practice will be in the order written on the announcement:Kaminoda-Hanshi 8dan, Matsui-Hanshi 8dan, Matsumura-Kyoushi 8dan, Shiiya-Kyoushi 8dan, and Arai-Kyoushi 8dan sensei(s). It's from 6:15 to 8:15 in the evening. No fee is written so it is probably free or almost free and probably covers ZNKR Seitei Kata and kihon.

On February 1 and 2, 2003, a Saturday and Sunday, there will be a 2 day Jodo seminar at the Edogawa sports center called the ZenKenRen Jodobukai Kanren Koushuukai. Led by Kaminoda, Namidome, Yano, Kato, Matsui sensei all Jodo Hanshi and Matsumura Jodo Kyoushi, it will be from 10-4 on Saturday and 9:30- 2:30 on Sunday. 3,150 yen for the course. In the past, this seminar has covered Seitei kata and kihon. It has been recommended for those planning to take a ZNKR jodo promotion test as a necessary tune-up and kata check. I plan to atend myself. Applications are accepted up to Dec 21.

I hope this info is translated accurately and that some of you can attend one or both of these Jodo keiko opportunities.

Regards

Michael Rogers
Nagano City