PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Tabi

eddie
23rd December 2002, 02:34
Do any of you fellow practioneers of ninjutsu know where I can find tabi shoes is size 14 or maybe 15??? I know that is big but thats my size( you could say i am a ape, lol). I have tried size 13 and they were too small. So size 14 0r 15 will do.

Soulend
23rd December 2002, 03:38
If you get a size 13 pair and then fill them with explosives, when detonated they will expand.

Janin
23rd December 2002, 04:06
eddie try http://www.ninja-weapons.com and try search engines

eddie
23rd December 2002, 04:50
Thank you Timothy. Soulend PLEASE GROW UP!!

Soulend
23rd December 2002, 04:58
Grow up...hehe. Considering that I have socks older than you, Mr. "Ninjawarrior2008", I'll take that under advisement. I'll make you a deal - I'll grow up when you either:

1) Start wearing "big boy" underpants

or

2) Gain an IQ higher than room temperature

Whichever comes first.

eddie
23rd December 2002, 05:00
Okay. THe time I was gone....what in the world do you think I was doing? Learning and studying.

Soulend
23rd December 2002, 10:23
http://www.thetzsite.com/images/openings/first14.jpg

pete lohstroh
23rd December 2002, 21:25
Eddie,
you were gone a couple of months. What did you learn in this time? You are still asking the same silly questions and you are still arguing with people who have repeatedly tried to offer you advice. The evidence is compelling that your time away was poorly spent.

It's not too late though. Talk to your parents, find a competent teacher, study hard in school, and put all of this behind you.

shinwa
24th December 2002, 04:54
Come on guys, I'm new but it's not necessary to jump all over the guy because a few questions.

Baio
24th December 2002, 04:57
Kai maybe if you've seen the kind of crap eddie's posted you'd understand why people are jumping on him.

kirigirisu
24th December 2002, 08:15
Or put up on various "sites" all over cyberland...

In the end, I say let natural selection take over. Either the kid will wise up and mellow out or he'll snap and take himself or others out in some horribly bizzare incident involving a large pair of tabi, homemade nitroglycerine, and an epic attempt at re-creating Eddie-ryu Ninjer-itsu's thousand year old ninjer scrolls.

Feeding him negative attention just encourages him.