PDA

View Full Version : koryu.com

renfield_kuroda
24th December 2002, 00:39
Greetings Mz. Skoss and jo forumites, I am renfield kuroda of Mugairyu Iaihyodo.
I practice under an organization called Hougyokukai, an NPO founded by the 15th and 16th soke of Mugairyu Iaihyodo (Shiokawa and Niina) for the promotion of traditional Japanese martial arts, including Shitoryu Karate, Houshouryu Saijutsu, Shindo Musoryu Jojutsu, Touseiryu/Uchidaryu tanjojutsu, and of course Mugairyu Iaihyodo.
It looks like koryu.com won't list styles/schools for which they can't vow, so I'm wondering if there's anything we can do to raise our legitimacy status, as it were.
Mz. Skoss, please feel free to respond (publicly or privately.)
If anyone has any advice for getting on Mz. Skoss' good side (preference for chocolate, etc.) please let me know!

Regards,
renfield kuroda

Diane Skoss
24th December 2002, 01:15
Why not contact us directly at feedback@koryubooks.com? That's the best way to get the answers to your questions. Also, please don't forget that we really truly are NOT the arbiters of legitmacy in koryu bujutsu. The goal of Koryu.com is to provide information so that people can make their own evaluations--until fairly recently such information was not readily available to those outside of Japan. Listed schools/groups are personally known to us; that's all we claim. Many perfectly "legimate" schools/groups are not yet listed. This is largely due to the time/expense involved in maintaining a web site that is open and free to the public.

Cheers!

Diane Skoss

renfield_kuroda
24th December 2002, 23:17
Thanks, I'll send you an email!
Regards,
renfield kuroda