PDA

View Full Version : Training for the year?

william northcote
2nd January 2003, 15:09
Is there any place on the internet that says or lists the training for this year?

Kesshi
2nd January 2003, 16:01
If you mean the "Bujinkan Theme 2003"?

Have you looked at any of the Bujinkan Websites???

This is a Genbukan website, and I don't like to discuss things here any more than a Genbukan instructor would on a Bujinkan website.

I'd suggest you try Kutaki (http://www.kutaki.org) or Masai (http://www.kabuto.nu/masai) instead!

Dave Pawson
2nd January 2003, 16:02
Simple answer is Yes.

I'll drop you a note on what we will be studying this year when I get back home from work.

Hopefully before I start teaching this evening.

william northcote
2nd January 2003, 18:48
Well what I am looking for is any information that will aid students who wish to know of tessen, Juppo Sessho Kunai, and Kykotsu Shoge.

I am not looking for kata or blocking, strikeing, just information on what the tessen is and in some way used, like a general web page to use as reference and gain more knowledge of the years subject.

Oni
2nd January 2003, 18:54
Originally posted by Kesshi

This is a Genbukan website, and I don't like to discuss things here any more than a Genbukan instructor would on a Bujinkan website.

*sigh*

This is NOT a Genbukan site. It is owned by a person in the Genbukan yes. I however (you know...the moderator of this forum and all) am NOT in the Genbukan, nor have I ever even trained with ANYONE from the Genbukan.

This forum (good or bad) is moderated by ME and none of my decisions have ever been overruled or changed by ANYONE on E-Budo.

The main goal of this forum for me is to keep out the kan BS politicing as much as possible. If you don't like to discuss things here because you think it is a 'X' board...please go elsewhere.

PS - Sorry if this sounds abrasive...but I am about as tired of hearing this statement made as some of the non ninpo forums are of hearing about E-Budo being a Ninpo site.

Kamiyama
3rd January 2003, 07:04

kamiyama, I'm not in the Genbukan as well.
I find this a little smutty myself....Kesshi.
I'm a senior student under the Bujinakn Dojo Soke, Hatsumi sensei.

I believe if the Bujinkan Dojo worked together and not like this we, members in the Bujinkan Dojo or trainees of the Bujinkan Dojo would get more done.

Mr John is a Genbukan student and I applaud him and appreciate his efforts on this forum. He is a very good martial artist and a really good human being from my many years of knowing him. I feel your comment is a direct blow to his efforts and to the Bujinkan Dojo students here who post and work together.

kamiyama, ralph severe

Chris Schimdt
6th January 2003, 02:56
Or it's just a clever ruse so we can spy on youse...Mwuhahahahahahaha!!!!!