PDA

View Full Version : looking for ninjutsu schools in the long beach, orange county aria

ChrisHein
12th January 2003, 01:40
hey, i am looking to study me some ninjutsu weapens, and sneaking about skills, i have a history in aikido and chinese martial arts, any one know of any good schools in the long beach, orange county aria?

thanx duders

DWeidman
14th January 2003, 00:12
Originally posted by ChrisHein
hey, i am looking to study me some ninjutsu weapens, and sneaking about skills, i have a history in aikido and chinese martial arts, any one know of any good schools in the long beach, orange county aria?

thanx duders

Yes. About 25 miles south of Orange County is Camp Pendleton.

Enjoy.

-Daniel

kirigirisu
14th January 2003, 08:36
Ugh.

Pesky 1337s.

i think u shud sendz 'em heerz (http://www.realultimatepower.net)

william northcote
14th January 2003, 12:24
lol kirigirisu

:D

shinbushi
14th January 2003, 17:09
For links to Bujinkan Schools Worldwide check out http://www.winjutsu.com/winlinks.html .

Prince Loeffler
17th January 2003, 23:05
Chris,

I think David Dow's Dojo would be the closest to you. I can assume it might take about 20 minutes or less.

I think Dow's Dojo is in Torrance or Gardena ? He seems like the place to go, I have one of their brochure.

ChrisHein
18th January 2003, 00:45
hey thanx, the reasone i said what i said was because, i'm not to interested in ninjutsu for it's tai jutsu, i really like the sneaking bit thought, and the wepens rule the day. thanx

kirigirisu
18th January 2003, 01:18
duderz,

if u likez da sizneekin bits, u should getz to conversatin' wit' eddie ninjer dude.

i meanz, next time ur in a diner, wait for some duderz to drop his spoon, then FLIP OUT and kill the whole town.

or u shud join the mareenz. they is cool, and by cool i mean TOTALLY SWEET.

why do the aikidoka man gotta be hatin' on da ninjer man, man? speshallie since da aikidoka man's MAN be tight wit' da Kuki man's MAN, and by tight i meanz TIGHT. y'all be silly up in dis mofo, fashizzle, so dont be dissin' on da nizzle.

if u smmmmeeelllllllllllll what the rizzle be kizzle.

peace up on da three point one fo' tizzle.

Oni
18th January 2003, 01:44
Heh,

With that said I think its time to retire this one. Chris...you are not likely to get too many answers about sneaking around and ninja weapons here. You are not likely to have too much success with either of these topics without a good base in taijutsu either. Good luck!