PDA

View Full Version : Forum Opinion?

Oni
23rd January 2003, 06:04
Ok,

This is by no means any sort of official thing. John may totally like the way things are now and may not be interested in changing anything. Neither may George. However as it is being discussed I just wanted to gather a general concensus.

Shojin brought up the idea of only having a single ninpo forum co-moderated by George and myself. A few of you have requested a Bujinkan forum being brought back in some form. Personally I am fine with the way things are...but just wondering about other opinion. Please pick your choice in the poll. Again...this means nothing official...just curious.

J.Goldschmidt
23rd January 2003, 06:14
The action you have attempted could not be performed as your session appears to be invalid. Click the below link to attempt this action again with a new session.

It says that when i try and vote :mad:
ive clicked the link too recieving the same message again

Oni
23rd January 2003, 06:25
Originally posted by Funin

It says that when i try and vote :mad:
ive clicked the link too recieving the same message again

Hmm,

Not sure why that is happening...it worked ok for me. Truthfully this is the only poll I have ever posted so I am not sure what sorts of things go wrong. Perhaps shut down your browser and try again?

kirigirisu
23rd January 2003, 07:57
I don't personally have a cat, but if I did it's breath would probably smell like cat food.

Or the mice that it's killed, decapitated, and placed neatly underneath my bedsheets.

J.Goldschmidt
23rd January 2003, 08:00
:eek:
Or the mice that it's killed, decapitated, and placed neatly underneath my bedsheets. :eek:

Thats Just SICK!!!! ;)

kirigirisu
23rd January 2003, 08:09
You've never had a cat, have you?

J.Goldschmidt
23rd January 2003, 08:27
Nope, but ive allways wanted a Russian Blue, the whole time while i was growing up, :cry: but the parents wouldnt allow cats, and they wouldnt let me get a bull dog either, now that im 18 and moving out, it doesnt matter anymore i just have to wait till my loft is finished and im outa here!!!

Oni
28th January 2003, 07:29
Well,

Looks like most that wanted to vote like it this way. Good with me :) And to you folks out there smelling your cats breath...EWWWW!! Silly Ralph Wiggam wannabes :p

kabutoki
28th January 2003, 19:33
hello !
i would love to see that, but that would mean for some people to grow up and leave all the problems aside that occured, not because the high ranked teachers brought them up, but some students with their elite way of thinking.
leave that and put together the knowledge and experience we have and see what it might be good for.

karsten

Baio
28th January 2003, 23:36
i'd vote but i bent my wookie.

Steve McGovern
31st January 2003, 18:36
With my cat its gophers. At least three a day, all parts and pieces. You go Shau Hu!