PDA

View Full Version : English 102 student needs information on ninjutsu

vega3
14th February 2003, 00:29
if anyone is willing to do a 10 question interview with me via e-mail and is a sensei or some kind of authority on ninjutsu please e-mail me or respond to this post so I can contact you. Im doing a research paper on ninjutsu and I need to interview someone who is an authority of some sort on the subject.

Thanks,
M.Vega
vega3@marshall.edu

nonserviam
14th February 2003, 11:43
Hello

My name is Peet and I have been a student of ninjutsu for five years.

I can offer information concerning the training given in the BBD, which has dojos throughout Europe.

My research interests include psychoanalysis, NLP, occultism, linguistics, philosophy and mysticism.

You might also try the Genbukan website (- I'll check for the URL), for another perspective. The bukinkan system is also well served on the web.

Have you considered contacting Glenn Morris of the Bujinkan? his books provide much food for thought.

Wishing you luck

Peet

drizzt777
18th February 2003, 18:34
I just pm'd you. So check for my message and go from there. I'm no sensei or leading authority but I have trained with several people over the years. I would be happy to help you in any way I can. Just check with me and we'll go from there.

I did a paper like this myself when I was in college 2 years ago. A friend of mine was in there with me and aided me in a little demo we did. Hope to hear from you soon my friend. God Bless.

In Christ,
Randall Engle
GWNBF/KJJR
Member, Fudoshin Dojo
Alabama