PDA

View Full Version : kumite shutai

shugyosha
18th February 2003, 14:15
if you look at the foto of the training with kaiso at the very begining, you wont find this, insted everyone while practicing by
pair, but as the organisation growth like all the others, it was needed a shape, comon for a mass practice.
and shape was made,
now shape model the spirit

shugyosha
18th February 2003, 14:19
damn, this was a mistake, i wanted to reply on the "funy basic" tread
now, with this subject, i'll make a lot of friends, thats sure

ok, you can strike, i wont hit back :)

ouch!

Tripitaka of AA
18th February 2003, 18:04
Whatever you are drinking Jimi, make sure you put the lid back on the bottle before bedtime... it is probably highly flammable!

You don't normally make so little sense, was it an enjoyable evening?;)

Kimpatsu
19th February 2003, 00:29
Originally posted by Tripitaka of AA
You don't normally make so little sense, was it an enjoyable evening?;)
Bluh bluh blooo.... :beer: :toast: :beer: :toast: :beer: :toast: :cool: (The dark glasses are to conceal the bloodshot eyes next morning. :D )

shugyosha
19th February 2003, 10:50
i was refering to some books in japanese showing the early developement of shorinji with nakano, but i probably omit some images, or include only the very start.
or it was just an impression, so as it was when i read this article in the swedish organasation.
so kumite shutai never realy existed?

Tripitaka of AA
19th February 2003, 18:45
That smells like odd tobacco to me...

Sorry Jimi, but I'm sure you have been clearer in other posts. You are still drunk from last night, perhaps?

shugyosha
20th February 2003, 06:25
although i doubt that you mind is so clouded by drug that you're unable to read, i'll make it in picture last time

:wave:

Kimpatsu
20th February 2003, 13:42
Originally posted by shugyosha
although i doubt that you mind is so clouded by drug that you're unable to read, i'll make it in picture last time
This post has been brought to you by ACAMAC. ;)