PDA

View Full Version : Muramatsu

jwills79
20th February 2003, 22:46
I'm looking for information about this man. Everbody seems to know things about Manaka and Tanemura. What about Muramatsu? From the info I have gotten his training methods are different and hear he is really good. How does he differ from the three pillars (Hatsumi, Tanemura, and Manaka) of Ninpo. Does anyone what he focuses on in his dojo, I know he is still apart of the Bujinkan. I would just like to know a little more about his background. What do you know about any of his students? What appreciate any personal experiences or stories about this teacher.

elder999
20th February 2003, 22:54
http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/myofuan/

bgigas
21st February 2003, 02:21
My first Shidoshi was Max Kalkstein who trained under Muramatsu Shihan. I found Max to be extrememly capable, an excellent instructor with great taijutsu. I really can't offer much more than that, though. I have heard that Muramatsu Shihan's taijutsu is "ghostly" though.

:nin:

Moko
21st February 2003, 15:19
Three Pillars? First time I've ever heard that.

The Tengu
21st February 2003, 15:25
Does Mr. Muramatsu have a pet crow?

I saw that photograph of him, and realized... that's a corvid on his shoulder!

That is too cool!

ganglian25
14th September 2006, 15:37
My first Shidoshi was Max Kalkstein who trained under Muramatsu Shihan. I found Max to be extrememly capable, an excellent instructor with great taijutsu. I really can't offer much more than that, though. I have heard that Muramatsu Shihan's taijutsu is "ghostly" though.

:nin:

It is, to see him demo something directly leaves him with no doubt that he's been doing this his whole life. Technique to him is no different than just walking down the street.

Mark Murray
14th September 2006, 15:59
It is, to see him demo something directly leaves him with no doubt that he's been doing this his whole life. Technique to him is no different than just walking down the street.

Please provide your full name on each and every post as it is an E-Budo rule. You can click on User CP and edit your signature to have it done automatically.

Thank you,
Mark

niten ninja
14th September 2006, 17:18
What does "ghostly" mean in this context?
Oh and "The three pillars of ninpo" sounds great.