PDA

View Full Version : Shorinji Kempo in Berlin

sonibasra
11th March 2003, 15:33
Gassho,

I've recently moved form Bristol to Berlin. I have found a dojo in Berlin, but would like to track down other kenshi in the area. Sensei Adie from Southampton University dojo said that he met lots of black belts from Berlin at the Paris Taikai, who aren't currently training.

Does anyone know of any kenshi from Berlin? If you do, could you please let me know.

Arigato,

Tripitaka of AA
11th March 2003, 18:53
Good luck in finding them.

Don't forget to put your full name at the bottom of your posts, best to include it in a signature that can be displayed automatically, see the fields at the bottom of the screen when you enter a post.

In this case it would help people to know who you are, so they could help to find the other Kenshi... :)

Anders Pettersson
12th March 2003, 21:23
Originally posted by sonibasra
I've recently moved form Bristol to Berlin. I have found a dojo in Berlin, but would like to track down other kenshi in the area.

Gassho.

I don't know were the dojo you have found are located, but I do know one guy that practice Shorinjikempo at a university in Berlin. It might be the same people you already have made contact with but since you don't mention any names I don't know.

If you send me a PM or e-mail I will forward it to the kenshi I know.

/Anders

And as David mentioned, please sign your post with your full name.