PDA

View Full Version : Knives and swords.

koma
23rd March 2003, 10:11
I have several knives for sale. 5 balisong(3 hand made and puchased in the Philippines over 30 years ago, 2 modern imports), a decorator Sword from Thailand with an ornately carved handle and scabbard, a Russian? kindjal, two boot knives from Gerber designed by Blackie Collins, a small neck Knife whith a kydex sheath and parachute cord lanyard from a knife maker in NW Arkansas, a "NATO" marked, serial numbered, NATO issue British Commando knife dated 1976 has original sheath. One piece at a time or all for one price as a collection.If interested, e-mail me and I will send pics and prices (counter offers will be considered). Would consider trades for: Goju, jujitsu, kenjutsu, kendo, aikido, iaido books, videos or equipment, etc.

Also, I am looking for a replica yari blade, just the blade, no shaft.

ps- due to CA law, the Balisong can not be shipped to California. Other states I do not know about so you will have to check it out and make sure they are legal where you live. You must be 18 yoa or older to buy any of these.

L-Fitzgerald
26th March 2003, 15:45
That would serve to give everyone an idea of their appearance, and condition

Thanks

L Fitzgerald

koma
27th March 2003, 06:44
You are quite right and I may. It will be a week or two, I'm moving and at the moment very unorganized.:D

D.Kaiser
1st April 2003, 19:19
I have some items you may be intrested in. I would be interested in trading for your Gerber knives.

koma
18th April 2003, 08:02
Just an update... I will post pictures of these as soon as I find the disk I need to download the pictures from the camera. I hate moving!:mad: