PDA

View Full Version : Shihan Albert Mady

icynorth
30th March 2003, 22:32
I had the pleasant experience of cross training with Shihan Mady last weekend. Great workout and his guys are machines, they treated us with lots of respect. Has anyone here had any experiences with him?
I have been considering an extended stay in Windsor to do some more.

icynorth
31st March 2003, 06:56
Yep, I must say they are tough. I watched some breaking footage of Shihan Mady:eek: Bizarre Dominic Rossi is one tough guy too. Overall they are a great bunch and I think I would enjoy going back, even if it is to get my ass handed to me.

sammycerv
1st April 2003, 07:10
I met Albert when he came down to Jersey a few years ago. He's one of the nicest and most knowledgable martial artists out there. I wouldn't mess with him or his guys. His site (http://www.madyskarate.com)

Immortal
2nd April 2003, 05:13
Shihan Mady is my instructor. This thread was emailed to him. He is very flattered and thanks you guys for the kind words. Dave what is wrong with Domenic! He isn't THAT weird! lol. Ok you are right he is crazy. Dave, Shihan says thank you for the kind words. You and your students are more than welcome to train with us any time. Did some more training with Sue today, she is coming along well. See you in May!

Matt Lavigne

icynorth
2nd April 2003, 06:47
Actually Matt the Bizarre comment was more poor punctuation. I meant Shihans breaking was bizarre!!!

But yes Dom is a friggin freak!! I am suprised the guy who graded using him has knees left!!

Brock
2nd April 2003, 07:54
I've seen Shihan Mady on tape and he is very impressive. His resume and student base speak for itself. Matt you also move and strike very well. I look forward to training with you in the near future.

Immortal
2nd April 2003, 14:36
No kidding! Kevin has not been back since that saturday. His kids were there last night but he was not. Domenic really let him have it! lol And that is not even usually how hard he goes. Well at least that is how he spars with me. He knows I can take it so I get a more appropriate beating. Brock, thank you for the kind words! ( You can stop kissing my rear now, lol) I know it's really out of fear!

Matt Lavigne

Brock
2nd April 2003, 17:09
:kiss: :nin: :saw: :beer:

I think that's pretty clear Matt.