PDA

View Full Version : Who Need To Know Who I Am?

yohimbo
3rd April 2003, 05:33
HELLO
SOMEBODY TRY TO KNOW WHO I AM,BUT NEVER CALLED ME AND VISITED MY DOJO

THE REAL MEN TRY TO FOUND THE OWN TRUE AND SEARCH HOW REAL IS PERSONALLY
IN MY DOJO THE JUJUTSU INSTRUCTOR WAS DANIEL F. RAYON 3TH DAN KODOKAN JUDO AND 3TH DAN IN JUJUTSU

I NEVER DID TEACH JUJUTSU AND NEVER TOLD THAT,BUT IF WANT TO FEEL MY BUDO IN YOUR SKIN
PLEASE
9361 SW BIRD ROAD MIAMI FL 33183

YOUR WAY TO ASKED ABOUT ME ,SHOW ME THAT YOU NEVER LEARNED THE BUDO REASONS

WATCH YOUR STEPS
NICE TO MEET YOU
PLA SENSEI

MarkF
3rd April 2003, 12:04
Keep ACAMAC from rollin'

Mark

BigJon
3rd April 2003, 16:43
Ok , Now we know who you are! Thanks a bundle!:)
Jon Gillespie

Charles Mahan
3rd April 2003, 17:04
You guys are way off base. Yaquimi-sensei is cuban and does not speak english very well. It's really hard to go onto a forum where the users don't speak your language at all and you speak only a little of theirs. Cut the poor guy some slack.

There has apparently been some form of misunderstanding with a perspective student's who came to e-budo to verify that Yaquimi-sensei is a qualified instructor. Yaquimi-sensei seems to have taken it personally that the potential student did not approach him directly, but the student actually had sent several e-mails to the address on the website but got not response. It seems there has been a mixup.

The student was under the impression that Yaquimi-sensei also taught Jujutsu as well as the sword arts, some the sword arts community sent him here to verify that. Turns out Yaquimi-sensei does not teach Jujutsu but that another instructor at the same dojo does.

I'm not entirely sure why Yaquimi-sensei has become so irritated at the background check, but as far as the sword arts community can tell Yaquimi-sensei is a highly qualified instructor in the Sekiguchi tradition of MJER.

yohimbo
3rd April 2003, 17:18
dear Charles
i am not the poor and a slack guy.
i know my english is not good i know,but i try to my best
if you want we can have this conversation in japanese,spanish,etc
the language is not motive for discrimination.

Charles Mahan
3rd April 2003, 17:29
Originally posted by yohimbo
dear Charles
i am not the poor and a slack guy.
i know my english is not good i know,but i try to my best
if you want we can have this conversation in japanese,spanish,etc
the language is not motive for discrimination.

No offense intended. Actually, that was exactly my point to the other guys on this thread. You speak English a lot better than I speak Japanese or Spanish.

BigJon
3rd April 2003, 17:59
I am not making fun of anyone's language ability! On e-budo people "pop up" out of the blue from time to time. Remember Rich Deluca?-The guy who claimed to kill crack dealers with samurai swords?
He just popped up out of blue too, that was all. It just seemed a very random proclamation...

Jon Gillespie

Charles Mahan
3rd April 2003, 18:07
Originally posted by Jon G.
Remember Rich Deluca?-The guy who claimed to kill crack dealers with samurai swords?

Ahh yes, the good old days. For more Deluca style madness feel free to browse the posts made by Rich60438 over at Samurai Forum, http://www2.g-com.ne.jp/~japan/cgi-bin301/ikonboard.cgi?s=3e8c51bf1a42ffff;act=SF;f=12
Seems he was making a name for himself elsewhere as well as here.

Finny
4th April 2003, 05:06
Remember me all powerful mathematical geniuses beat Bruce Lee , ali etc

Heheheh Im sure we can all understand a little cynicism based on the initial post of this thread.

A little tolerance perhaps...?

ChrisMoon
9th April 2003, 21:13
Hey Yohimbo!

We were practically neighbors! I used to live off of Bird Road when I went to the U. of Miami. =)

PHILBERT
9th April 2003, 22:32
Does the glowing light on the keyboard that says your caps lock is on ever really annoy you? If it does, tap Caps Lock to turn it off mmmmkay?

MarieB
11th April 2003, 06:04
:laugh:

i thought i was the only one who was bothered by the capital letters...

ghp
18th April 2003, 18:42
Dear Jujutsu Forum members,

I must tell you all that Pla sensei is an honorable teacher and a serious MJER student representing Sekiguchi Takaaki (Komei) sensei.

Mr. Pla successfully dealt with a "problem child" on behalf of me and a couple other E-Budo members. Even though the "problem" (a former e-bay member) had not been associated with his dojo for a couple of years, Pla sensei took responsibility and corrected the problem.

For his direct assistance and support, I thank him. And in that spirit, I wish to speak up for Pla sensei as did Charles Mahan. I would have done so earlier, but I've not practiced jujutsu for over 25 years and seldom surf this thread.

Pla sensei has my full support and gratitude.

Regards,
Guy

ghp
22nd April 2003, 03:25
Hi Antonio,

No, no retraction as such. Mr. Pla was able to get the spam stopped and I am grateful for that. Mr. Pla also e-mailed me a couple of times after that incident and has been very congenial.

I hope to observe his waza one day; Sekiguchi sensei is a friend of my teacher.

Regards,
Guy