PDA

View Full Version : 5 questions about Budokarate house

luihu
9th April 2003, 11:52
Hello!

It has been a while when this topic was last time discussed and back then nobody knew anything about this school. I've been checking their website once in a while and noticed that they are still active, if not succesfull, organisation.

So if someone knows answers to following 5 questions, I would be more than happy to read them.

1. Who is teaching in budokaratehouse?
2. What is his/their rank?
3. Where have they been srudying and who is their teacher?
4. Have they any merits from competitions?
5. Why isn't any of these questions answered in their website http://www.budokaratehouse.com ?

József Pap

Sochin
9th April 2003, 15:07
Why do you care?

(I imply it's a waste of time....)

luihu
13th April 2003, 18:53
Why not? Philosophically thinking there ain't many things that are truly useful. Socrates had an opinion about what is important. To him it was true knowledge. To David Hume true importance was found from being just from right bases.

Why do so many people care what happens when you are dead, cos from my point of view worrying or caring about it won't do any difference?

I'm just curious about budokaratehouse. Why? Atleast it is an interesting thought to establish a 3-year-live-in-program and I just would like to know what kind of whackos really do that and what is the backround. If they had an e-mail address on their site, I surely would ask directky from them, but there isn't so I'll have to find other ways to satisfy my pervertic needs.

Why do we waste our time on this meaningless discussion?:rolleyes:

József Pap

:beer:

Nyuck3X
14th April 2003, 00:49
József is right. We can all see/suspect that they are
bogus, but until we can substantiate it,
(contact one of their teachers or organizations),
it will be just that, speculation.

Good luck József, find out what you can and
report back to us so we can pass on the knowledge.

Peace.

Morgray
14th April 2003, 07:57
József, if you want some serius uchi-deshi training in Europe, try the Kamakura Nederlands program. They are legit and true Kyokushin practicioners.

www.kamakura.demon.nl

Osu!

Alejandro Delgado
Byakuren Kaikan Spain

RobertoK
24th April 2003, 05:37
Those kamakura guys look tough! Do you guys know if the Vovchanchin-Schreiber fight will be aired in the US? Thanks.