PDA

View Full Version : still think high kicks are ineffective in crowded places?

Cody
17th April 2003, 10:34
Click this to download this new age ninja spinning kick file!
http://www.templeofblood.com/downloads/pictures_and_videos/gay-fu.zip

Cody
20th April 2003, 03:41
no offense, some of my very best friends are gay. AND I didn't name the clip... but...

I think the webmaster of the site that hosts this link thinks the dancer looks/dressed/danced "gay" :rolleyes:

Yea, poor kid. Like every good ninja kick, the kid totally didn't see it coming ;)

-Cody

MarieB
23rd April 2003, 09:53
what happened to the kid, anyway?

Beregorn
27th April 2003, 20:57
:laugh: :moon: That was so funny! I kept replaying it over and over! That was great......!
Brit G.

Shoto
5th May 2003, 03:41
Originally posted by Cody
no offense, some of my very best friends are gay. AND I didn't name the clip... but...

I think the webmaster of the site that hosts this link thinks the dancer looks/dressed/danced "gay" :rolleyes:

Yea, poor kid. Like every good ninja kick, the kid totally didn't see it coming ;)

-Cody Hi Cody i've missed you on the other forum,But anyway I could'nt get the website,:mad: Oh well mabe next time.:( PS Shoto a.k.a John Rhodes was here.

Cody
13th May 2003, 07:27
Osu Sensei Rhodes,

Good to see you on this forum! I am still posting on the other forum, just not as often. I took some times off to reflect on my attitude online; I decided to limit my postings for now, until I learn my lesson of humility u_u Once I engaged myself in debates, I kind of forget I am only a beginner.

I won't disappear though ;) I am harder to get rid of than the roaches!

-Cody

MarieB
17th May 2003, 07:21
can anyone tell me what happened to the little kid? he looked injured...:o

Tripitaka of AA
10th June 2003, 16:01
Your heart is clearly in the right place Marie. As a parent of twin toddlers, I can assure you that, even in the most horrific circumstances, they bounce rather well. I suspect that the boy was up and running into more trouble within the hour. He probably had to contend with the hugs and kisses of a dozen aunts and grandmas after this incident and made a miraculous recovery in order to escape.

Steve Williams
10th June 2003, 23:10
That was funny......... :D

The little kid was probably OK (maybe less a couple of teeth ;) )

As David said..... kids bounce......
(thats my experience as well.... I don't have kids of my own, but have 2 nieces and teach a kids class..... )

Steve Williams
10th June 2003, 23:12
Originally posted by Tripitaka of AA
........a dozen aunts and grandmas..........

I only have (actually had) 2 grandmas.......

What sort of crazy/hippie family did you come from?? ;) :D

Tripitaka of AA
12th June 2003, 10:57
Several of my aunts were Grandmas in their own right... others qualified due to the length of their beards ;)

MarieB
14th June 2003, 04:50
thanks, David and Steve, for the reassurances. i couldnt watch the video without wondering if that kid was ok...

hobbitbob
24th June 2003, 22:08
Perhaps I'm just mean (Oh, all right, I know I'm just mean), but I will be thinking of this the entire time when I'm teaching a kids class! :cool: