PDA

View Full Version : Latest Get Rich Quick Scheme

joe yang
22nd April 2003, 13:14
Aerobic tai chi, what do you think? :D

Meik Skoss
22nd April 2003, 13:17
Naaaahhh... aerobic macrobiotics would be better. Have you ever noticed how so many macropsychotic people smoke? They could use the workout...

Cody
22nd April 2003, 13:21
That's SO wrong! :D :D

At SO many levels!! :D :D

look, if you are gonna do it aerobic, it's gonna be fast, which means you run through teh kata quick, which means you will run out of stuff to teach in no time, which means losing student, which means losing $$.

I suggest anaerobic Tai Chi, attach rediculous amount of weights to student, make them buy lead sword etc, don't let them move to the next movement until they can hold the position WITH all the weights on for an hour. Bet they all feel properly challenged and you won't run out of katas to teach!

I must be a business genius...

-Cody, sleepy and delirious

joe yang
22nd April 2003, 13:36
look, if you are gonna do it aerobic, it's gonna be fast, which means you run through teh kata quick, which means you will run out of stuff to teach in no time, which means losing student, which means losing $$.

A stupid answer to a stupid question, and it's logical too. Wow.

Okay, so we do anarobic tai chi, and we make everyone wear Redman gear too, for safety. :D

Daniel san
22nd April 2003, 13:44
I know nothing and please correct me if I'm wrong. Wouldn't aerobic tai chi be kung fu?

heatMiser
22nd April 2003, 13:50
Anerobic? isn't that involved in fermentation?

If so, could we drink beer during said classes, or even hold them in the bar? I know I'd join :D

joe yang
22nd April 2003, 14:16
I know nothing and please correct me if I'm wrong. Wouldn't aerobic tai chi be kung fu?

No, no, no. Aerobic tai chi, you have to repeat each movement ten times, then go on to the next movement.

If so, could we drink beer during said classes, or even hold them in the bar? I know I'd join

I thought that was kung fu!

joe yang
25th June 2003, 23:51
Sorry to bring this thread back to the top. Recent developements prevent me from further pursuing this venture. Someone beat me to it, again. I just saw an "Areo Chi" video at the mall. It combines the first 20 moves of Yang Tai Chi, with cardio kick boxing, dance and an "orignal" sound track. I will of course be returning any investment dollars, minus expenses. :D

Shitoryu Dude
26th June 2003, 04:35
I know a time tested, foolproof way to make money easily. For a mere $1000 each I'll tell you how to do it yourself :D

:beer:

Janin
26th June 2003, 06:49
Just a thought how about Aerobic Sex.:D

StanLee
26th June 2003, 07:12
Does aerobic tai chi have any videos I can learn from whilst at home? Does it also have loud music and lots of girls in skimpy leotards all doing aerobic tai chi in

StanLee
26th June 2003, 07:15
Does aerobic tai chi have any videos I can learn from whilst at home? Does it also have loud music and lots of girls in skimpy leotards all doing aerobic tai chi in time together?

If it did, I'd join!

Stan:D

Kimpatsu
26th June 2003, 08:02
Personally, I'm gonna get rich quick by investing in newts. Just think: Newtburger. Fat-free newt rissoles. Newt'n'lettuce sandwiches. McNewts. Newts'r'Us...
Boy, I'm gonna be rich!