PDA

View Full Version : toyama-ryu and orlando taikai?

renfield_kuroda
8th May 2003, 01:16
Is it just me or is this website dead?
http://www.toyama-ryu.com/

Trying to find info re. the Florida Taikai 2003.

Thanks,

renfield kuroda

seskoad
8th May 2003, 01:56
It's official. The fourth annual Batto-Jutsu Tai Kai will be on Saturday the 23rd of August! A series of seminars are in the works, so keep Friday the 22nd open. The big Banquet will Friday night at the Tai Kai Hotel. It is time for everyone to step up and make this an event to remember.

This event is sanctioned by the Zen Nihon Batto-Do Renmei (All Japan Batto-Do Association) and US Federation of Batto Do, Inc. It is sponsored by the U.S. Federation of Toyama Ryu Batto-Jutsu. The head judge is Seeji Uecki Sensei, Kaicho of the ZNBDR. The event coordinator is Bob Elder Sensei.

Resource www.toyama-ryu.com

Is this what you need?

renfield_kuroda
8th May 2003, 03:19
Thanks...but like I said the website http://www.toyama-ryu.com doesn't seem active.

Regards,
renfield kuroda

seskoad
8th May 2003, 07:31
it does active.....maybe the provider lock the web. But same address from different website could not be opened. I just click from msg you made above.

Tom Smyth
8th May 2003, 11:06
I just accessed the web page by clicking on the original link in your first message. All is operational.

Tom Smyth
Toyama Ryu Batto Jutsu
:D :D :D :D :D

seskoad
8th May 2003, 12:23
Originally posted by Tom Smyth
I just accessed the web page by clicking on the original link in your first message. All is operational.

That's what I want to say.......thanks

pgsmith
8th May 2003, 16:27
I have had trouble accessing that site. Sometimes it is too slow and times out, other times (such as just now!) it is very fast and clicks right in. If it doesn't seem to work for you, try it again at a later time. That's what I have had to do for the last couple years! :)

Cheers,

renfield_kuroda
9th May 2003, 00:23
I think I see what's happening: at work our web proxy does reverse DNS lookups before accessing web-servers, and I think the virtual hosting/aliasing of the domain (which seems to be IP 208.63.68.209) is really slow to lookup. Might be our router tables or proxy setup...

Thanks,

renfield kuroda