View Full Version : Insanity Test

Michael Price
8th May 2003, 13:54
Ok, here we go. Make sure you have your speakers turned up for this one.:D

http://people.cornell.edu/pages/slp29/insane.html

Have fun...

coin
8th May 2003, 15:41
Haha.. I started laughing before I even saw the picture, I just heard the sound. (Had it loading in a background window..) Does that give me an A+?

PHILBERT
8th May 2003, 18:47
I want my 60 seconds back.

Awww forget it, I'd just waist it.

koma
9th May 2003, 08:12
OMG! I've seen that one before and it always makes me laugh so hard I cry!

TenguAteMyPuppy
9th May 2003, 08:54
On a similar note...

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

:D

M Shook
10th May 2003, 12:31
Ok, I failed that in less than a second

Chiburi
10th May 2003, 16:13
The idea didn't seem hilarious, but somehow my mouth started itching and suddenly I found myself laughing. I'm definately gonna send this one around :)

Cheers,

william northcote
13th May 2003, 20:53
Well if you all want to havre a good chuckle do this test:

Take the Deathboy test (http://www.deathboy.co.uk/test/)

Chiburi
14th May 2003, 16:26
I'm a f%&¤# Britney :D I enjoy puppies, kittens and boybands...the vote was rigged!

Cheers,

william northcote
14th May 2003, 22:11
Really???

I got f***ing psychotic lol

I got the HTML and placed it onto my webpages

BTW Chiburi, that score is sad lol Better try harder rofl

Ron Rompen
14th May 2003, 23:56
I'm an angsty teenager.....is that good or bad?

william northcote
15th May 2003, 20:07
Depends on your age lol

Chiburi
15th May 2003, 20:42
Oh, sthu Willie :D

1. I don't drink
2. I DO like bunnies (though I might have misunderstood what it refered to ;) )
3. I don't have "issues" with chicks
4. I don't feel like killing anyone at the moment (at least I won't admit it on some poll that the FBI monitors and passes the message on to the Finnish counterpart)
5. I don't have a life..I'm an IB student! (pretty much the same as being a singer)
6. Though I don't do as many abdominal crunches every day as Brittany or drink Evian, I do LOVE to train..hard. We both like it hard, we do.
7. I do have a flustered self-image..I can't notice any increase in my muscle mass. Even though the scale jumped 13 kilos...up
8. I wouldn't mind getting bigger boobs. I thought about silicons, but I think adding a little weights at the gym will eventually yeild a satisfying result...until my hit single goes to the top of the lists in Europe, USA, and Asia and I bathe in money.
9. Dude, I'm the most macho tough guy around! Except for maybe Wolverine, but since he's a Canuck, he doesn't count. I bet he can barely count up to 9 anyway.
10. I don't listen to Heavy Metal

10 points to prove that I'm at least an angsty teenager!

Cheers,

william northcote
16th May 2003, 07:28
Okay, lets all have 5, pass the vodka and dress cute bunnies in underwear and have a great time trying to figure out if yours truly can levitate birds (the feathered kind lol).

and err... Chiburi, your description seems to be in the vain catagory lol, just like Britteny, and... naaa I will leave this thought alone in my head.

That test was done by a band in London who knows my friends daughter. But if you heard the words about knifing pop stars and raping girl bands, it makes the test more laughable :p

Have a good day