PDA

View Full Version : Aikijujutsu in Germany?

Hachiman-Taro
14th September 2000, 20:25
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

ich suche verzweifelt nach einem Daito Ryu Dojo in Deutschland...

Nathan Scott
2nd October 2000, 18:38
Hello,

I'm afraid most of us do not understand your questions since it is in German, but if you are asking if there are any Daito ryu dojo in Germany, I don't know.

If you do not get responses from anyone here, and are serious about training, you might consider buying "Daito ryu Aikijujutsu" by Aiki News, and writing some polite letters to the heads of the DR branches listed in the back of the book - preferably in Japanese.

Good luck,

Nathan Scott

Hachiman-Taro
27th November 2000, 20:30
Dear Sirs,

I'm a nineteen years old boy from germany.
I've studied different gedai-budo ryu since ten years.
But I'm not happy with this - Through my father I've seen
some Videos of Kondo Sensei ... I was so fascinated that
I would like to learn seriously Daito-ryu Aikijujutsu and the related martial disciplines.
But I cannot find any Daito-ryu Teacher in Germany.

Can somebody help me? Please ...

Ganbatte

Nathan Scott
8th December 2000, 02:06
Hello,

Your best bet is to contact whichever organization interests you. Some of them are have web links off of the main index page of this AJJ forum, and more specific details can be found in the back of the Aikinews book "Daito ryu Aikijujutsu - Conversations with Daito ryu masters".

In any event, if you do not find anything close to you, your only recourse may be to visit to Japan (hopefully with an introduction) and meet the Sensei there. In time, a study group may be permitted to allow you to continue your studies in between training time with the branch honbu instructor.

It all dedends on how important authentic training in Aikijujutsu is to you.

Good luck,

Hachiman-Taro
16th February 2001, 13:05
Dear Mr. Scott,

I gave up to find a Daito-ryu Sensei in Germany.
I've start to study Japanology at University in Cologne. The study-curriculum contains a Japan-Visit for at least a year. I'm sure that I find there a good teacher ...
Thank you for your repley

Brently Keen
25th February 2001, 04:52
I don't know where you are in Germany, but there is an authentic Roppokai branch of Daito-ryu in Denmark. This club has been in existence for some 15 years and has some experienced and excellent practitioners.

Do a search for "Daito-ryu Aikijujutsu Roppokai" and you should find the international web site that has contact info for the Denmark branch.

Good luck,

Brently Keen

Yamantaka
25th February 2001, 10:29
Originally posted by Hachiman-Taro
Dear Mr. Scott,

I gave up to find a Daito-ryu Sensei in Germany.

YAMANTAKA :
You're very impatient...:))
Take a look at that :
http://www.google.com/search?q=Daito-Ryu+in+Germany&btnG=Google+Search
Perhaps there you can find an answer to your question...
Best regards