PDA

View Full Version : John Bluming

Guts
3rd June 2003, 01:13
I was wondering if Master Bluming still teaches? If so, where? Does he still give seminars? Any information is appreciated. Thank you.

CEB
3rd June 2003, 01:36
You can try the Judo forum if nobody responds here. There are people that hang out on that board that actually know the man and have a student teacher relationship with him. They may be of help to you. Then again one of them may read this forum and just not post here. Good luck.

Steven Malanosk
3rd June 2003, 01:44
He's active, has an organization, and accepts students / members.

Do a search on this site with his name, and prepare to read for eons...........

Goju Man
3rd June 2003, 02:11
Yes, he's still going strong. He still does seminars. There was a seminar tape I saw not too long ago. Hope I'm going that strong at his age.:D

Guts
3rd June 2003, 02:45
Thanks very much, fellahs. I have searched here, mostly I have just found comments about previous seminars that sound exceptional. Sensei Bluming sounds tough as nails to say the least, real old guard. Hopefully one day I can go to one of those seminars. I looked for his old website on the net, but it seems to have been taken down. It looks like he still teaches in America, so that's a good sign.

Prince Loeffler
3rd June 2003, 15:23
Originally posted by Guts
Sensei Bluming sounds tough as nails to say the least, real old guard.

I saw a documentary about the Martial Arts on the Learning Channel ( I think it was). He was one of the Martial Artist who was on the spotlight. I think they called him "the beast from Amsterdam" or Sweden or some city in Europe.

In the documentary, he supplements his income by patrolling the Red Light District (again, I can't remember which city in Europe this was). He had a cool accent. Yup, he is tougher than a nail, I would not be surprise if he enters the UFC and wins.

Mike Williams
3rd June 2003, 16:51
It's Amsterdam.

cheers,

Mike

Bustillo, A.
4th June 2003, 14:15
Originally posted by Prince Loeffler

He had a cool accent. Yup, he is tougher than a nail, I would not be surprise if he enters the UFC and wins.

Prince,

Not happening. Just so you know the guy is 70 Not happening something years old.

Goju Man
5th June 2003, 00:03
Antonio, I heard rumblings that some of his guys are leaving the organization. Any info.?

Bustillo, A.
5th June 2003, 00:35
Originally posted by Goju Man
Antonio, I heard rumblings that some of his guys are leaving the organization. Any info.?

Several instructors left Bluming's organization within the last few months; in Europe, among others, Sjaak, Gordieu brothers.
In the U.S. I beleive one instructor left the organization too.

Prince Loeffler
5th June 2003, 05:37
Originally posted by Bustillo, A.
Prince,

Not happening. Just so you know the guy is 70 Not happening something years old.

Hi Antonio,

I know he's old. Its just that his charisma and passion for the art is just amazing. Watching old films about him during his younger years is worth taking notes.

Markaso
5th June 2003, 08:20

I saw a documentary about the Martial Arts on the Learning Channel ( I think it was). He was one of the Martial Artist who was on the spotlight. I think they called him "the beast from Amsterdam" or Sweden or some city in Europe.

In the documentary, he supplements his income by patrolling the Red Light District (again, I can't remember which city in Europe this was). He had a cool accent. Yup, he is tougher than a nail, I would not be surprise if he enters the UFC and wins.

Saw the same Doc. Really good and enlightining.!

Bustillo, A.
5th June 2003, 20:29

I know he's old. Its just that his charisma and passion for the art is just amazing. ..

Then you'll just 'love' last years seminar video tape of him teaching in Seattle.

Goju Man
5th June 2003, 20:40
Then you'll just 'love' last years seminar video tape of him teaching in Seattle.

Who had that video last?:D

CEB
5th June 2003, 20:57
I have copies. I like the day 2 video. I thought it looked like he very good job teaching newaza concepts to the group of people he had to work with. It didn't look like there was a lot of Judo-ka in attendence. They looked mostly like a bunch of karate guys too me. Aaron looked good.

hector gomez
6th June 2003, 15:21
Does anyone know why Toshi Fujiwara vs Benny urquidez never materialized?

Toshi fujiwara was the best and most decorated kickboxer to come out of kurosaki meijiro gym in tokyo.He was also the first non thai to win a stadium title in bangkok in 78.

Mr.Urquidez went to japan for the first time in 77.He fought all of the best in Japan but never fought the best Japanese kickboxer of that era....why??? can someone help me out,THANKS.

Hector Gomez

Tom Green
6th June 2003, 18:25
Meanwhile, back to Jon Bluming...

If it's the videotaped seminar I'm thinking about, you should be able to get a copy from Joe Svinth at ejmas.com if there are any available.

Tom Green

Sochin
6th June 2003, 19:46
Hector, did you misplace your kickboxing post?

Do you want it moved or its own thread?

hector gomez
6th June 2003, 20:17
No...Actualy it is intended for this thread.I am sorry if I did not specify more about the question,It's just that I thought since this was a Blumming thread and Blumming students might be surfing thru here,somebody might know the anwser.

Mr.Bluming has a great relationship with master Kurosaki...I was hoping some of his students might know the answer to this question.

Toshi Fujiwara was one of the top students from kurosaki meijiro gym in the late 70s.I always wondered why he never fought Mr.Urquidez they were the best at that weight at that time.How is it possible this fight never took place?MONEY?POLITICAL?RULES?OTHER REASONS?

We are actualy having an SFA fujiwara party celebration with video tapes and all after the UFC tonight,so I need to get my facts straight.Any bluming students or kickboxing buffs that can help.I would appreciate it.

Hector Gomez

Goju Man
6th June 2003, 21:24
Actually, I've read that Bluming said that he learned more from Kurosaki than from Sosai. Kurosaki fought in Thailand in 1964 and lost. Fujiwara was the first Japanese fighter to win a Bankock Title in Thailand. Many Kyokushin fighters make the transition to kickboxing a lot easier because of the rigors of their style and emphasis on combat. (such as Filho) ;)

Bustillo, A.
13th June 2003, 22:28
Originally posted by CEB
"I have copies. I like the day 2 video. I thought it looked like he very good job teaching newaza concepts to the group.."

He was brought up on another thread.
Ed, if i remember correctly, there were two tapes, you mentioned tape II, the judo portion.

And tape # I, the striking, stand up?

CEB
13th June 2003, 23:52
I really like Tape #2.

Mr. Blumming was so good that he was the first guy Sosai promoted to Roku Dan. Those karate guys just couldn't handle him. Judo rocks!

Ellis Amdur
14th June 2003, 01:41
Back in the seventies and the eighties, there were two main kickboxing organizations. One, with the leading gym being Koei (where I trained) had the top middleweight, Igari Genshu, who was the first non-Thai to win a championship at one of the two stadiums in Thailand. (Amazing fighter - beat most of the top American middleweights of the period). That organization, who contracted with Urquidez, fought with muay thai rules.

The other kickboxing org., with the leading gym being Meguro (Kurosaki's gym). Anyway, there were almost no cross contracts or contacts - if you hooked up with one organization, you didn't fight with the other, unless a special fight was arranged. Fujiwara fought Nakai, the top guy in the opposing org., and defeated him. Urquidez also beat Nakai easily.

The mob influence was considerable, so there was a lot of betting money, and back-room deals. For whatever reason, one couldn't be arranged.

Best

Ellis Amdur

hector gomez
16th June 2003, 12:48
Mr Admur,

Thank you for your response,If I can link this thread script on here hopefully a lot of the fujiwara questions will be answered.

Topic 'Toshio Fujiwara?'

[Back to topic list]

Hector Gomez

Hector Gomez writes:

Toshio Fujiwara?I am hoping someone can help me find info on this legendary fighter.
Web page,videos,gym name in tokyo,anything.This guy was the first non-thai to win a ratchmadam(sp)title in bangkok.

Does anyone know why he never fought benny Urquidez?

Thanks
Hector
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HH

HH writes:

Toshio won the Rajadumnern title in 1978 in Tokyo NOT Bangkok.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOI

NOI writes:

He one of the best Japanese Muay Thai fighters. I was looking at a book in Japanese that contained all time greats,boxing, wrestling, muay thai, kickboxing and they had him as second to Shima Mitsu. There doesn't seem to be too many that mention Shima outside of Japan.

Anyways. Some of the fighters that I know Fujiwara fought were:

Monsawan Lukchiangmai which he fought for the title in Japan, (it looks like he fell on top of the guy when he knocked him out)

Poodpardnoi Worawoot
Prayuth Sittiboonlert
Sirimongkol
Narongnoi Kiatbundit

Doug

Doug writes:

When I first started doing Muay Thai years ago, I actually started my training with a Shima that was the brother of Shima Mitsu. I was very young at the time (14-16 years old) and don't remember a lot of details, but I do remember him bringing in photo albums with his brother in them and videos as well. I was really ignorant about the Muay Thai world (as most in the US at that time) and really missed a wealth of information :(

dirk stal
dstal@chello.nl

dirk stal writes:

the favorite fighter of peter,,hurricane,,smit is toshio fujiwara

Hector Gomez
hgjcondo@bellsouth.net

Hector Gomez writes:

I had found some old tapes that I had recorded over 20 years ago and at that time I was mostly into karate. then "bang" I saw muaythai for the first time and was hooked it was T.fujiwara,boy was he one smooth cat.

I know his trainer was kyokushin legend kurosaki.I always wondered why the fight between him and benny never took place?They were scheduled to fight in 79.

Hector

David Lucas
d.lucas10@verizon.net

David Lucas writes:

i think that one of the fights that benny lost against a thai was supposed to
be a qualifier to fight fujiwara?

Hector Gomez
hgjcondo@bellsouth.net

Hector Gomez writes:

Dirk,cool picture.

David,that is some interesting info.Does anyone know when he retired and what his final fight record was?

The fight that I have taped says, he was like 98-6 something like that.

Hector

ercan gürgöze

ercan gürgöze writes:

he was the student of kurosaki...as told above, the first nonthai who can became a champ in mt...of course, by the help of big sacrificies...in the beginnings he was also beaten by the thais in bangkok...but, developed skills and became successful like shima...he was also a favorite of mine...

as far as i know ; he couldn't fight with urquidez since urquidez was forced to fight sittibonlert first , lost and dissapeared from mt-scene after this event...

HH

HH writes:

NOI,

Are you sure that Toshio fought Pud Pad Noi? I know Toshio was KO'ed by Narang Noi after he defeated Prayuth Sittiboonlert. I have heard of Mitsuo Shima. He is the most talked about Japanese Muay Thai fighter after Toshio.

Doug,

Where did you train with Mitsuo Shima's brother?

The Benny Urquidez-Prayuth Sittiboonlert fight was an elimination fight to determine who was going to get a shot at Toshio. Benny was KO'ed in the 2nd or 3rd round by Prayuth and thus never got a shot at Toshio. Prayuth was subsequently KO'ed by Toshio. Toshio would have probably defeated Benny too.

Toshio was a student of Kenji Kurosaki. They no longer are together.

Hector Gomez
hgjcondo@bellsouth.net

Hector Gomez writes:

Doug,

Any info on why Fujiwara is no longer associated with kenji kurosaki?I know kurosaki was an older kyokushin legend(oyama right hand man)but crossed over to kickboxing a long time ago.I would imagin fujiwara being his student took it to the next higher level.

Does fujiwara have a gym in tokyo?Any website or info?

Thanks

Hector

Hector Gomez
hgjcondo@bellsouth.net

Hector Gomez writes:

ttt for fujiwara final fight record?

Hector

NOI

NOI writes:

Fujiwara did beat Poodparnoi in Bangkok. This was when Poodpardnoi was past his prime. Lots of elbows in that fight. Poodpardnoi is a legend but his effectiveness at light welter and welter against bigger skilled guys was inconsistent. He did still have a few great wins but I think he was too small to really dominate the way he did at flyweight through lightweight. Poodparnoi did beat Prayuth at lightweight.

Anybody see the fight with Benny and Tamashiro? Fujiwara was a ringside and was pretty much waiting for his turn.

As far as the match with Benny and Prayuth, that match did go through for 6 rounds. The clips shown in Kings of the Square Ring 2 only show clips. They way it is edited, it makes the fight looked like it was stopped.

I feel that regardless if they still would have matched Benny with Fujiwara after the Sittiboonlert match, it still would have been a blockbuster. They were both in their prime around 77-78.

shingo
zeta_32807@yahoo.com

shingo writes:

To Hector Gomez,

Toshio Fujiwara joined the Mejiro Gym in 1969 at the age of 21, for the purpose of physical fitness. But after his 2nd and 3rd losses to the Thais, he became very serious about the sport. In 1971, he captured the All-Japan Kickboxing Federation's first lightweight title (in the same card, American Raymond Elder won his middleweight crown). He retired in February '83 with the record of 126 wins, 13 losses, 2 draws,and 99KOs. Of his 141 fights, only 26 of them are against the Japanese, and the rest consists of many Thais and token Americans. After the retirement, he had worked for the golf club manufacturing company, occasionally teaching seminars and helping ex-pro wrestler Satoru Sayama for developing his shootwrestling (or Shooto). But in late 1990s, he decided to open a full-time gym in Tokyo.

To HH,

In the beginning of the 80s, Kurosaki became less active in training fighters partly due to the decline of the sport at that time. And around '83, he closed the gym. Since then he has been occasionally giving seminars, lectures,and has acted as a technical adviser for the martial arts magazines. There are still some young fighters who want some serious training from him, but Kurosaki has not really had stable fighters, compared to the '60s and '70s.

To NOI,

I still don't understand why Kurosaki pitted Sittibonlert against Urquidez and Fujiwara, both of who were lightweight. Sittibonlert was ranked in 6th the Rajdamnern's welterweight rating, if my memory is correct. Kurosaki could easily have found a lightweight Thai. I agreed that the fight between these two could have been a huge attraction for the sport at that time. But for some reason, the two didn't have a chance to meet each other in the ring. However, years after, in January 29,1989, at the first event of the year for the All-Japan Federation, in which Peter Smit decisioned Andre Mannaart, the future exhibition between Fujiwara and Urquidez was announced. The date and rule were undecided, yet Fujiwara began training again for it. But after a couple of months, the All-Japan announced that Urquidez asked some $400.000 for the exhibition, way too much for the standard of the sport at that time. Naturally, the fight never materialized.

dirk stal
dstal@chello.nl

dirk stal writes:

dirk stal
dstal@chello.nl

dirk stal writes:

dirk stal
dstal@chello.nl

dirk stal writes:

dirk stal
dstal@chello.nl

dirk stal writes:

17 june 1983,toshio fujiwara fought a 1 round against kunimasa nagae.

dirk stal
dstal@chello.nl

dirk stal writes:

17 june 1983,toshio fujiwara with his wife akiko and his daughter sachiko.

dirk stal
dstal@chello.nl

dirk stal writes:

Farewell ceremonie,17 june 1983,korakuen hal,tokyo.All the lights when down and the bell rings 10 times for the last time,for the great Toshio Fujiwara.That day his career ended and his legend began.

Hector Gomez
hgjcondo@bellsouth.net

Hector Gomez writes:

Noi,shingo,& Dirk stal,

That was awesome,thanks for the info and the great pictures.Fujiwara looks like a class act and a great past champion.The attribute that fujiwara seemed to have mastered was his calmness during a fight.Then again that is a forte most legends seem to naturaly have.

ttt for the legend.

dirk stal
dstal@chello.nl

dirk stal writes:

On his visit to Japan in 1975, Jan Plas, founder of Mejiro Gym Amsterdam, met with sensei Kurosaki at his dojo in Tokyo. The dojo of Kurosaki was situated in the "Mejiro" district so this is where the name originated from. Jan Plas, impressed by the level of skill at Mejiro Gym Tokyo, decided to stay and train with famous champions like Fujiwara and Shima.From that moment,it all starts here in Holland,so eveybody here who know a lot about thye old days,know who Toshio Fujiwara is,he's one of the persons who bring kickboxing here !!!!
Respect to Toshio Fujiwara.

Hector Gomez
hgjcondo@bellsouth.net

Hector Gomez writes:

Noi,

How are you doing?I have your thai tapes from panther production excellent.I know this is a Fujiwara thread but if I may ask to hear about your fight with fujiwara,if possible.Also your fight with benny never materialized also.

I was at a kickboxing show last night and met Sakaseem(sp)nice guy, he is down here in south fla this week.

Thanks

Hector

Hector Gomez
hgjcondo@bellsouth.net

Hector Gomez writes:

Dirk,

The first time I saw the meijiro boys up close was the time they came down here to south fla in 84,I believe.Kaman fought John moncayo & Fred royers fought somebody I can't remember.

I remember hanging out in the locker room with these guys and their wooden shoes that were given to their opponents.also on this card was James warring and Don wilson v.s dennis alexio bout.

Hector Gomez

Hector Gomez
hgjcondo@bellsouth.net

Hector Gomez writes:

Noi,
Excuse me,I misunderstood your first post.I thought you signed as Woorarwoot,Anyways do you know the result of that fight with fujiwara?

Thanks

hector

dirk stal
dstal@chello.nl

dirk stal writes:

Hi Hector,
Fred Royers fought Larry Nichols and Rob Kaman fought John Moncayo in a rematch,
that was in april 1984. I know Rob Kaman and Fred Royers personal,I haved meet them also last sunday in Amsterdam.Rob Kaman is my favorite fighter look on : http://www.fightingmaster.com/legends/kaman/kaman.htm

Hector Gomez
hgjcondo@bellsouth.net

Hector Gomez writes:

Dirk,

Cool pictures once again,Fujiwara seems to have trained alittle judo with his beautiful mixture of throws,sweeps and muaythai.

He must have had some sort of judo background.I know he started training at kurosaki gym for health but did he ever train kyokushin or just went straight into muaythai?

Thanks

I know it was long guys but there was a lot of interesting info in there.

Hector Gomez

hector gomez
16th June 2003, 12:59
Sorry for doing that guys,I should have just tried this first.Go to this website www.axkickboxing.com and into the message board,scroll down to the toshio fujiwara thread.

You will find awesome pics of the legendary T.Fujiwara.

Hector Gomez

Bustillo, A.
16th June 2003, 20:02
Originally posted by CEB
I really like Tape #2.
Mr. Blumming was so good that he was the first guy Sosai promoted to Roku Dan. Those karate guys just couldn't handle him. Judo rocks!

Ed,

Re Bluming.
What happened? You forget to offer your opinion of tape #1 --which, BTW, was the question--. Nonetheless, by omitting to do so says it all. We'll leave it at that.

thanks.

Hector, Ellis,

Re. Fujiwara & Urquidez

Great insider info and good photos.

Goju Man
17th June 2003, 11:33
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bustillo, A.
[B]

Ed,

Re Bluming.
What happened? You forget to offer your opinion of tape #1 --which, BTW, was the question--. Nonetheless, by omitting to do so says it all. We'll leave it at that.

thanks.

Antonio, let's not start the hush campaign again. Remember all the "notables" on the tape.:laugh:

Aaron T
21st June 2003, 00:50
Blumming has been at my dojo twice, and will likely be back sooner than later. He is the real-deal. He told me to move my hips two inches on a hane-goshi from almost 70 ft away (most important he was right)! The old bastard hits harder than most people I know when he is just goofing around. As to his judo.... he is very good.

The first seminar was a fairly even mix of backgrounds, the last one had more strikers than grapplers.

I feel lucky to have him coach me. His insights into technique are the result of years of practice at a high level. Also, he is easy to talk with and yes, very blunt. But such is the way of it...it works or it doesn't, too much philosophy is just that, too much. In addition, if he sees something he likes he is sure enough of himself to ask to see it again. To me this is the true mark of a practitioner, to be able, after a lifetime, to still be learning.

I know there is a whole ocean of political garbage out there surrounding the organization. But really who cares. Blumming knows what he is doing as a judoka and karate-man (though karate I know very little about.) I would encourage everyone involved to practice more and talk less.

CEB, thank you for the compliment. Any skill I have is the product of good teachers and coaches, and lots of hard work. (I am claiming no high level of talent, just patient teachers and coaches.)

Anyone ever in the Seattle area looking to work out, please drop me a line. The club is open most about 5 days a week, the judo mats are on top of a sprung floor, and the heat works sometimes...

Kimura
21st June 2003, 12:26
I like him too,he hates kata and he thinks most karate styles are full of BS.

Hector gomez

Goju Man
21st June 2003, 13:39
I like him too,he hates kata and he thinks most karate styles are full of BS.
Me too. His beleifs are close to ours. hmmmm. Maybe it's for the kids.
You mean, not only doesn't he know kata, or bunkai, or that his style is not "Okinawan Toudi" with the secrets that are hidden, he thinks pony tails make you look like a horses arse.:D

Goju Man
21st June 2003, 13:57
BTW, just a tid bit of info. out there, he's not fifty, he's more like seventy. But don't let that lack of info. keep you from posting about things that you have no knoledge of.

MarkF
22nd June 2003, 10:04
As much as I want to stay out of this, I think he meant any of us fifty-plus are the old school. I remember when I used to think that. Geez, I'm about the same age as my teacher and his peers in olden times of the 1960s and early 1970s.

Aaron, how many accounts do you have now? I counted three from memory, but then that is as high as I can count. I used to know more numbers...what was I saying? What did I just say...Oh, I've forgotten again..Honey, which key opens the door, my laptop is running out of...what is it called when it isn't attached to those ten foot, or is that feet, sides of the house...Nevermind!

Mark

Goju Man
22nd June 2003, 14:50
Mark, the comment was directed at Bluming. It's funny how some people sing his praises on this thread when they've bashed EVERYTHING he stands for. Kyokushin has been labled a "basterdized" style, they've gone and "waxed" kyokushin fighters, etc. Now they want to sing his praises, that he's a bad arse, etc. I just thought I'd remind everyone. You know he hates kata, don't you? You were at the seminar, I think you know that.;)

I used to know more numbers...what was I saying? What did I just say...Oh, I've forgotten again..Honey, which key opens the door, my laptop is running out of...what is it called when it isn't attached to those ten foot, or is that feet, sides of the house...Nevermind!
I hate it when that happens.

Aaron T
22nd June 2003, 16:25
Mark,

I have three, but the trouble is with two I can't remeber the password and when I was having all that computer trouble the whole thing got tangled into oblivion. (That is a technical term for bad computer, bad internet, not able to log on.. :) ) So this is the account I am using. I would rather have my first one back, but oh well.

The propane heater is working well ....

Actually we are looking to move in the near future, but don't worry it'll be as blue collar as it is currently. Hope all is well with you

Sochin
22nd June 2003, 17:19
Arron,

I gather you are not a newbie so how about getting your sig together with a full name, ok?

Goju Man wrote:

Mark, the comment was directed at Bluming. It's funny how some people sing his praises on this thread when they've bashed EVERYTHING he stands for. Kyokushin has been labled a "basterdized" style, they've gone and "waxed" kyokushin fighters, etc. Now they want to sing his praises, that he's a bad arse, etc. I just thought I'd remind everyone. You know he hates kata, don't you?

It's easy to respect a man for his achievements and still disagree with him about some of his pet ideas...at least for me it is. I never agreed with everything my own Sensei asserted, and he didn't demand I do.

It also seems like it is easier for some people to take it from him (or some older player from Japan) who says your style is worthless but they won't take it from some young buck, even though they think both are totally wrong.

Goju Man
22nd June 2003, 20:01
It's easy to respect a man for his achievements and still disagree with him about some of his pet ideas...at least for me it is. I never agreed with everything my own Sensei asserted, and he didn't demand I do.
Ted, agreed. I personally don't agree with many things my friend (and Sensei) adheres to but he is still my friend. I also opt for different training strategies than most on here but still respect my other comrades training strategies. (well, most of them :D )

Aaron T
22nd June 2003, 23:30
Ooops sorry about the sig..I thought it was working. ( I was clicking the signature button.)

Aaron Fields

MarkF
23rd June 2003, 04:09
As long as you keep the floor the way it is, you can put it outside. If anyone in Seattle wasn't to play judo or just grapple, Aaron's dojo has one of the best floors I've ever taken ukemi, and I don't like to take ukemi much anymore. It ain't fancy, but it is the surface which counts.

Manny,
I still think it was aimed at anyone over fifty, and Bluming is one of them, he's just decades over fifty while I'm years over.

BTW: Why is it so difficult, pro or con, to spell his name correctly? It is B-L-U-M-I-N-G, or Bluming.

Pet Peeve, but I wouldn't say a thing if they got mine wrong, it has been slaughtered so many different ways, I usually turn around at anything beginning with F. Think of it being pronounced in Spanish with Spanish vocales. It comes out just about right.

Aaron,
Things are OK, thanks for asking, Aaron. The Junior Olympics are being held in my town this year at the UNM campus, in mid-July. I may suck at budo, but at least I'll see some old friends, hopefully, and prove to those I've made online that I exist (and no, Junior doesn't mean anyone under 5'6").

If anyone is interested, it is July 19-20, I think. I have to check again, but it is the weekend nearest those dates.

Anyway, Aaron, I do plan to get up that way again, I'm just really busy right now: Work, and other stuff, but most of it should be concluded by late August or early September. Work won't, but now I'm in management.:p

Mark

PS: I don't care if you have one-thousand accounts here, Aaron, and I never know which of your email addresses is working either, but I've got them all just in case. If it is the 'speakeasy.net' address, I've got that. That is the latest I have, anyway. I was only yanking the ol' chain with that comment.

Hopefully, I'll see you soon.

Aaron T
24th June 2003, 05:24
Mark,

Yep speakeasy.net account.......Of course I am getting a new computer in the next few days (keeping the internet provider.) But who knows what demons I can unlock to cause me headache in the cyberworld with a new computer......

I still wonder how the mail service is so fast with e-mail....talk about a pony express..;)

I look forward to seeing you.

And just so I don't get in trouble with the moderators..

Signed,
Aaron Fields

CEB
24th June 2003, 21:45
Originally posted by Troof

Oh and Ed is right!

Right about what? All I said was I thought Jon Bluming seemed like a great Judo teacher and Aaron looked like a good practitioner. From what could see on a video tape.