PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to...Sexual and Emotional perogatives

Andy Watson
3rd June 2003, 15:45
Who deleted the post?

Don't tell me Brucie finally started to see sense.

:eek:

Steve Williams
3rd June 2003, 18:31
I deleted it to try and make brucie see sense :(

Andy Watson
4th June 2003, 09:47
Nice try Steve. I wonder if it'll work.

LOOK! A FLYING PIG!!!

bruceb
4th June 2003, 22:06
I hadn't considered the subject to become one big joke ...

so ... bye-bye thread.

Go to "Straighten up and fly right" to see my real self.

It might too real for you Andy, as I really am six foot tall, 275 and built like a gorilla ... In case you still are wondering if I ever do Aikido, the second picture is with John Stevens on the second day of his seminar at Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA. Everyone left early, and most people came the day before, so only a few of us stuck it out to the end, where John likes to get an hour of bokken and jo practice in. The 1000 count practice for each, that is.

I don't know about you, but after that kind of practice, it takes care of my emotions, and I am in full control my sexual perogatives, also.

Of course ... since you have revived this subject ... Take it away ... Andy Watson.

Andy Watson
5th June 2003, 09:50
I wasn't hankering for the post to be resurrected. My whole point on the previous post was that this was a rediculous posting and had no relevance to e-budo, hence Steve deleting it and me not wishing to continue it.

As for the way you really look, I couldn't give a toss.

bruceb
5th June 2003, 13:39
Andy, old sot, you need to learn to be more tolerant, or, at least, learn to ignor people, like me, who tweek your emotional perogatives.

What demon is driving you to post when,in fact, your posts are about not wanting to see posts on a particular subject?

Oh well, been there, done that, learned to change .... your turn to become self aware ...

See ya later ... bye.

Andy Watson
5th June 2003, 14:05
The trouble is that you are littering what would be an objective discussion forum with trash and outputs from your own deranged psyche.

And don't come with that been there done that crap. Your posts very clearly indicate that you are far far out from the universe of normal human consciousness. Somewhere in the Horsehead Nebulae I shouldn't doupt.

Rachel
5th June 2003, 18:04
Gentlemen,

As someone who is fairly new to this forum, and a girl (!) - please don't destroy the good Budo spirit & discussions on this e-forum.

Its been good so far (from what I've seen), but there are other 'rooms' I believe (not that I surf that much) for such antics. :mad:

Now... back to Budo, zen & good Japanese sushi & sake, are you going to join us....?

Rachel Hahn-Morris :cool:

elder999
5th June 2003, 18:10
http://www.universal-tao.com/

Steve Williams
5th June 2003, 23:08
Originally posted by Andy Watson
The trouble is that you are littering what would be an objective discussion forum with trash and outputs from your own deranged psyche

So I guess this thread has "served its purpose"....