1.) Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter

2.) A backup group for Frankie Vallee

3.) Shotgun, Bow, Blackpower, Fishin'

4,) Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Onions

5.) Pirates, Sailors, admirals, captains

6.) All of the above

7.) None of the above

8.) This test is stupid

In light of all the recent I.Q. Tests ... I thought I would provide you with some insight to answers for a real I.Q. Test. One given to grammar school students in Barnegat, NJ, with a few interesting answers ... which I have put into this simple test. It is just one question because one question should be all it takes to get my point across about 'I.Q. Tests."

Maybe, some of you can define why YOUR answer is correct. Might make for some interesting answers.

Remember, there is no right or wrong answer.... answer based on your perception ... which might change your mind about what I.Q. is?

post# 999

(Gee, it feels like watching a car click over 100,000 miles, at least, like the old cars as many of the new cars now have another digit. I think I have done that five or six times on cars I have owned over the last thirty odd years.)

Steve Williams
25th June 2003, 18:09
A classical music composition by Vivaldi.

Shitoryu Dude
25th June 2003, 18:20
Hmmm, I'll have to go through my CD collection for that tonight.

:beer:

Soulend
25th June 2003, 18:22
A very nice hotel, and also a fine manufacturer (http://www.four-seasons-sunrooms.com/) of solariums and conservatories.

Mike Williams
25th June 2003, 18:23
My IQ has gone down after reading this thread.

Cheers,

Mike

elder999
25th June 2003, 18:27
Several nice hotels, from New York, New York to Scottsdale, Arizona, as well as an excellent Manhattan restaurant not associated with the hotel....

No restaurant is a better symbol of New York than The Four Seasons. Designed by legendary architects Mies van der Rohe and Philip Johnson, the restaurant is a modern classic that has been redefining American cuisine since 1959.

Winner of Where magazine's Best Food in New York award,The Four Seasons recently seduced New York magazine with "adventurous new flavors and marvelous pairings."

When planning a visit to The Four Seasons, be sure to give your guests the address (52nd Street, between Park and Lexington Avenues). Otherwise they may end up at a hotel chain by a similar name, rather than the restaurant that New Yorkers love.

Chiburi
26th June 2003, 00:27
Pizza.

I bet the name can also be found on a perfume, along with a whole line of toiletry accessories (I'm not sure if that's word..)

So many of them have already come up..hard to think of any new ones. ( <-- What a pathetic excuse for a low IQ)

Does this really qualify as an IQ test? It involves general knowledge more than wits...

Cheers,

bruceb
30th June 2003, 17:20
The point being .... so long as you can justify your answer, you should get the points for the question.

Problem is .... who ever wrote the test decides if your answer is correct.

So ... who is stupid?

The person who answers, or the person who wrote the question?

I am likeing the answers, oh yeah.

Give me more ....