PDA

View Full Version : Book reviews and news...

George Hyde
18th September 2000, 15:34
Hi All,

I'm in the process of redesigning the recently launched BSKF web site at http://www.bskf.org in order to accommodate a number of developments.

One of these developments is the BSKF on-line newsletter. Whilst produced and published by the BSKF, as editor, I intend to ensure that each issue will include a number of articles and reports that will have a broad international appeal. To this end, comments, suggestions and where possible, contributions, from anyone with an interest in Shorinji Kempo are very much appreciated. I'll do my best to include as much as I'm able.

In addition to the above - I intend to have a regular Book Review section covering all manner of budo related publications. The idea is to highlight any publications that in your opinion, Shorinji Kempo kenshi should seek out or avoid.

So, if you've read something that's left you amazed or amused, informed or incensed, then write a review (about 500 words), and give it marks out of five for…
- general interest, and
- Shorinji Kempo applicability

…and I'll publish the most informative.

I believe that this is something from which we'll all benefit - I hope you agree and look forward to hearing from you.

Later,

George Hyde
18th September 2000, 15:43
Sorry...

I should have been more clear. Don't post the reviews here, please send them direct to me at george@bskf.org.

Later,