PDA

View Full Version : Enough meat for ya?

A. M. Jauregui
2nd July 2003, 12:06
For those of you not in America and on the west coast there is a burger joint called In-N-Out (http://www.in-n-out.com/) *that is what a hamburger is all about* that will make a burger in just about any number of patties.

Normally I get a single or double-double (2x2)... Here is a 12x12 that a friend got the other day.

Check this out you meat loving guys - hope you get a kick out of it. (See post below)

A. M. Jauregui
2nd July 2003, 12:09

StanLee
2nd July 2003, 12:24
OMG I want one of those bad boys! Unfortunately I don't think the UK sell anything on that scale...

I feel a heart attack coming onnnn......

arrggggg....

Stan:p

A. M. Jauregui
2nd July 2003, 12:28
If you look at the side of the box you can see finger prints left from touching that “cheeseburger.” :eek:

Rogier
2nd July 2003, 12:31
disgusting...

Tripitaka of AA
2nd July 2003, 12:33
This reminds me of Shaggy and Scooby... s'funny how every haunted mansion or spooky theme-park had a fridge fully stocked with sandwich fillers!

Charlie Kondek
2nd July 2003, 13:47
Did he/she EAT that afterward? If so, how?

cguzik
2nd July 2003, 14:56
In-n-Out rocks! I sure wish they would go nationwide. Best fast food burgers you can get...

David T Anderson
2nd July 2003, 17:45
It's 10:45 AM at work...and suddenly I want lunch _so bad_...

Oh look! Twizzlers in my desk drawer...

A. M. Jauregui
2nd July 2003, 21:58
The person that ordered that monster burger is my friend’s boyfriend. They did finish it but he ate nothing but that and I believe she had 3 patties and some fries. Charlie, what is not shown are additional boxes and some pairs of knives and forks. But David N. if he had the option and ability my friend’s boyfriend would take down that cheeseburger just like Shaggy and Scooby in the old carton series.

I did not see money changing hands but that thing costs well over $10.

Chris I knew one of the members of the family that owns IN-N-Out and they are trying to spread but not having the resources of the bigger chains it is a slow process. *Shrug* I liked it better when there were less of them and it was more of an event to go to one...

Eric Joyce
2nd July 2003, 22:24
Ana,

Is that called the Sunday Heart Attack Special? lol My God in Heaven. A vegetarians worst nightmare.

A. M. Jauregui
2nd July 2003, 23:13
Eric you knew about In-N-Out's secret menu, right? Don't tell me that you do not get the 12x12 (as seen above) in the Phoenix In-N-Out. ;)

Secret menu:

*Site 1 of many (http://www.zenlemur.com/innout.shtml)
*Site 2 of many (http://www.tiburon-belvedere.com/cgi/home.cgi?c=In_N_Out)

Eric Joyce
2nd July 2003, 23:24
Actually, I just moved her from Chicago about a month ago. I think I am up for the intestinal challenge. After eating one of those bad boys, it's salad city for a week. :eek:

Kolschey
3rd July 2003, 03:24
Top one of those beauties off with a Krsipy Kreme donut, and you will make a cardiologist weep.

Is this burger known as the "Mad Cow Ultra-Suprema"?

Pictures like this make me glad I stopped eating beef this year.:rolleyes:

Ka1yama
3rd July 2003, 04:45
I love big juicy burgers, but seeing the picture just made me feel sad about how decadant the american lifestyle is.

Neil Stewart

Shitoryu Dude
3rd July 2003, 06:37
Atkins diet baby!!

Actually, it's just too damn much food for one sitting. I wouldn't mind a couple of double cheeseburgers with bacon, but get real.

:beer:

A. M. Jauregui
3rd July 2003, 07:36
Originally posted by Shitoryu Dude
Atkins diet baby!!

They have "Protein Style" burger - lettuce wrapped around the burger instead of a bun for all of you who are in "The Zone"

Never seen one though.

Tripitaka of AA
3rd July 2003, 09:42
Was it "King of the Hill" or "The Simpsons" where someone had a stomach X-Ray that showed their entire large intestine to be one complete burger-based solid mass. I think it was Hank Hill in K-o-t-H.

Other possible names for the delicacy might be;

Cholesterol Depthcharge
Intestinal Barricade
Peristalsis Paralysis
Third World rations for one medium sized village for a month
The Reason for US obesity rates
hors d'ouvres (if I'm feeling a bit peckish)
Minced Cow in a Bun