PDA

View Full Version : ITs difficult to type when you have had a few.

Steve Williams
6th July 2003, 15:57
It is a lovely warm afternoon here in "sunny blighty" (thats the UK fgor you americannns)

And I have had a couple of single malts... ok more than a couple.

It is really diffiiiiiiicult to type.

I keep leaving my finger on the key too long, and cannot be ar$ed to do the backspace button ;)

Anyone else have a similar problem??

Soulend
6th July 2003, 16:01
Not currently, perhaps in a few hours when I come back from the beach.

Steve Williams
6th July 2003, 17:06
DIDn't mean now... meant in general.

Surprising how quick you sober up (or percive to sober up) when there is an altercation that you have to attend to......

I refer to the Bruce/Tony stuff that I have just been reading/writing about....... ;)

Soulend
6th July 2003, 21:54
DIDn't mean now... meant in general.

No, not really, although occasionally I post things that I view the next day and wish that I had shown more restraint...

A. M. Jauregui
7th July 2003, 00:04
While not drunk now and hopefully not anytime soon - way too much drinking this 4th of July weekend - I have had more then a few while out in the past. In the past I would come home (dropped off) and not feel like turing in so I would post on a thread or two. The only thing that i have noticed is that I have more word choice errors then when posting bone dry sober. Spelling never seems to be a problem for some reason...

TenguAteMyPuppy
7th July 2003, 00:49
The only thing I have ever lost full ability to type on was a sleep aid. I was 80% incoherent.

Yet, every message board I go to, there is a post to the effect of "ohmygod, i'm sooo8 drunkdf" or "ohooh, i'm so stonefd."

Typing like a mongoloid doesn't make you cool.