PDA

View Full Version : Zen in the Art of Self-Resistance

Shenandoah
11th July 2003, 00:28
Seems like this post would have a better fit in the "Budo and the Body" forum.
- Ana Maria Jauregui

Well, alrighty, then....

Greetings...

As an experienced weight lifter I have put together a free illustrated program of the most effective self-resistance exercises I could find or develop. I believe these exercises would be especially beneficial to martial artists, as they don't hurt your joints and they don't drain you of the energy needed to get through martial arts training.

Please check out:
Zen in the Art of Self-Resistance (http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/shenandoah/OBB/OBB.html)

Best,

Bruce Tackett

A. M. Jauregui
11th July 2003, 23:28
Aww. I really enjoyed your site. Next time there is a rainy day am I going to give a few more of the exercise that you list a try. - I attempted the arm ones that do not require anything other then a place to sit.

Shenandoah
12th July 2003, 00:12
Thanks, Ana Maria....

These exercises really work! No one is more surprised than I am. A couple of years ago I would have told you that anything other than lifting weights would be a waste of time, but I am now as big as I ever was, and I have energy to spare!

And do drop into my forum, please.

The obligatory,

Bruce Tackett

aemon_
12th July 2003, 06:41
hey man,

i was checkin out your site last night. i did part of one of the routines on the routines page, and wow, it really suprised me. i'm probably gonna print that stuff off and start next week.

i saw your site off of your link of your bikegrip forearm exerciser.

thanks man

later

Shenandoah
13th July 2003, 22:02
aemon_

Thanks.

Give it a go for a week or two and lemme know what you think.

Bruce Tackett