PDA

View Full Version : My new ultimate weapon

joe yang
11th July 2003, 18:19
Forget Batman, Spiderman or the X men. This is better than ninja pipe benders, better than zip ties, better than duct tape. It is real ultimate power. I might even need a uniform and a name.

I'm packing to move. I rented a van. Everything is boxed up really nicely. I need to secure everything so it doesn't move. I'm trying something new, for me. It is a 3 inch wide roll of plastic wrap, on a card board tube kind of handle.

This stuff rules. I think I could take OJ. I might go looking for Sadam. I'm working on a form. If I can move it using my ki, I might take on Randi. :D

A. M. Jauregui
11th July 2003, 23:14
That is how the computer department secured boxed computers. I bet that they got the idea from seeing it done at computer fairs... But since you did not know that, sagacious insight - bravo.

Never underestimate the power of better than duct tape! ;)

joe yang
12th July 2003, 00:00
This is way beyond boxing. This is transcendant. I am like, tossing boxes into the air, putting english on them, and wrapping them as they spin. I am interlocking stacks of boxes in a matrix of horizontal and vertical connecting wraps. I am weaving a nest of non standard shapes and sizes. I am like the soke of saran wrap. I am going to teach speed wrapping to the police, rescue wrapping to the fire department and stealth wrapping to the military. I am going to teach gangsta wrap.

A. M. Jauregui
12th July 2003, 00:35
Joe with your new found skills you can permanently through out being a constable and instead wrap nude women up in saran spa style... :D

(Found a better picture on the web but it showed a bit too much for this family orientated message board - But you get the idea Joe.)

joe yang
12th July 2003, 00:41
OOoowww, and I'm going to do bubble wrap on a roll too. It'll be like a wave massage.

J.T. Hurley
13th July 2003, 18:49
Remember kids: Mummification is edgeplay, and should only be attempted by *trained* perverts.

:up: :D