PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching Big Brother USA?

Steve Williams
20th July 2003, 19:31
Looks to be more entertaining than our version...... :cool:

They are going to show it in the UK, when the Big brother UK is finished next week.

TenguAteMyPuppy
20th July 2003, 22:41
I watched one episode. I concluded the entire cast should be immediately put down, and the producers forced in a hostage-esque style video to apologize to the American public for letting such complete morons on TV. I got one look at the people on the show and was instantly annoyed by everything that came out of their mouths.

I especially liked when the ex-Ranger fellow was saying he had just gotten out of the Army, and then proceeded to tell everyone "...but I can't talk about what I did, or where I was, because it's secret!" (or some BS like that, in a fashion that told me he generally thought someone actually gave a damn). :rolleyes:

He probably told everyone, anyway, in some desperate attempt to make himself look like something other than a complete moron.

As usual though, who am I to judge? See for yourself, before they vote the filthy cretin off the show...

sammycerv
21st July 2003, 03:04
Off all the stupid reality shows, this is the only on I watch. One od the contestants, Dana, is a karate school manager for Tiger Schulman's Karate in NYC. I wonder if it's the one I know of in Manhattan. She was in one alliance and is trying to get into the other one and now her original group wants her out of the house.

Steve Williams
23rd July 2003, 23:17
So is the "larate instructor" still in?
what about the aerobice teacher? (she looks to be FIT from the promo's they show here.....)

Steve Williams
23rd July 2003, 23:19
And a "larate" instructor is the same as a "Karate instructor" :(