PDA

View Full Version : Addiction

StanLee
21st July 2003, 08:38
Is Ebudo like a drug you are addicted to? Do you find that you have to just have that peek at who has posted a message on your thread everyday, including weekends?

Myself, I only look at it when I'm at work killing away the time. But the weekends are completely free from you guys and gals.

I'm going away to Switzerland for a week. Would I be able to stay away whilst I'm away? Or would I try and find myself an internet cafe somewhere up in the mountains?

Who knows, but you'll have to wait and see.

:D

A. M. Jauregui
21st July 2003, 08:54
Oh I am definitely hooked... So much so that I not only get email notification but get those emails forwarded to my cell phone (with an SOS ring tone) and then when I get a chance VNC into my computer so that I can reply. Once summer ends, no more E-Budo for me...

Have a safe trip, Stan.

koma
21st July 2003, 11:27
I wouldn't say I was addicted...I can stop any time I want to. I don't have a problem. Really! I can take it or leave it! I don't need to come here, I want to come here. Theres a difference! Let's see...what other denials can I come up with?:eek: heh heh.
In reality, yes. Embarrassing as it is to admit, eBudo has become an addiction. I find I must come here to get my daily fix (sometimes several times a day) and check the latest verbal battles!:laugh:
By the way...where has TK been the last several days? I'm beginning to get bored with the rest of you....(just kidding;) )

Ana Maria, I hope you aren't serious! No more eBudo for you? How can you say that?:cry:

adroitjimon
21st July 2003, 13:18
I'm not addicted I just have to change my sleeping
habits to accomodate... then I can catch up on it with
these little power naps at work :D

monkeyboy_ssj
21st July 2003, 14:19
I go to EA ever Thursday and Sunday night.

(E-budo anonymous)