PDA

View Full Version : My apologys for being a hardhead ..

bruceb
26th July 2003, 22:34
The last couple of days I have cut down a few of the naysayers and doom-gloomers, and not all of what I said was meant to be mean spirited or insulting, although some of it was... for this, I must apologize if I insulted anyone, didn't mean to.

It seemed to me, that the spirit of the posts were in that direction and with the insults being hurled, and the double entendre's coming without cease, I might have gone a bit over the edge.

Just take it as a harmless jab from a friend or relative, and that is what I meant it to be .... if anyone was offended in any way, shape or form. Sorry about that.

The world is full of insulting circumstances that seem to be the best lessons to learn from. If words are the least harmful of ways to be insulted, so be it. Although I am continually called "TROLL" I wonder why I am baited again, and again, and again by those who use this twisted term for others but not themselves? Nature of the new generation, I guess. ( that is, if those over 40 are the old generation.)

Anyway, please accept that I did not mean to insult anyone, but to point out this new twisted morality that seems to be rooted so deep in some posters that gentle hints and good humor no longer work to keep a buoyant cheerful discussion going any more. Maybe a few more members can chime in, and happiness will return once again, as is the nature of good and bad, where each must come and go like time and tide.

Thanks.

John Lindsey
26th July 2003, 22:50
I know that just about every new thread you start, will end up in the trash bin or the NHB&G. You have gotten under the skin of many of our members, and I am unable to surgically correct the inflamation...