View Full Version : Read carefully

shugyosha
27th July 2003, 13:01
read carefully this story, or do not read it at all, and tell me,
are you going this way?

http://www.anycities.com/jahtruth/flute.htm

John Lindsey
27th July 2003, 15:44
I liked the Island of Destiny page (at the same site) better than this one.

bruceb
27th July 2003, 16:36
Aren't all your quotes from human observations?

Aren't all these observations of humanitys interaction with their society and environment?

Now ... if there were no humanity to learn lessons from ... what would be the validity of your quotes?

Seems to me, your psychological battle of inner demons is replacing that turmoil with an avatar that will explain all the unexplainable and give peace to your turmoil.

I see no short cuts, but learning to deal with problems, one at a time,seems to make life more bearable, eh?

Enjoy your mental gymnastics, but observe that man creates god, religion, societys to fit his needs. How much of those words you quote and learn from were created by observations of the universe, and how much of those words were created to shape and form you into a blind man who must seek the visions of others? That's right ... just like a cult brainwashing you to its own visions, how much do those lessons you quote attempt to insulate you from observing the universe around you to create your own independent thoughts?

Learn from the past, but then open your eyes to learn from the universe around you also. How have those lessons or quotes been applied in todays society? Really ... check that out.

Overall, across the board, they have not, have they? Humanity is so stupid we continue to learn by interaction rather than from words, right?

What does that say for humanity???

There is a whole lifetime of lessons in words, but then again, between lessons of words and the lessons of life, we have to compromise to create a peaceful society in which we can live.

Every single writing, or story involves the human condition and an attempt to go from some spiteful child to knowledgeable peaceful adult. Observations of the human condition .... well just look around you ... you ain't got enough studying to do with what is around you? You gotta quote theology from dead guys!?!

Get a grip Jimi!

Get out there and write about the present human condition and the way we can apply the new and the old lessons in a manner that will adapt and change present or future society!

Give me a break with all this holier than thou studies, would ya?

You only have 50 or so good years to get involved before society tosses you aside, so stop telling me about what was and get busy with what is! Whatever the universe created you for, is not just for studys or words, but for something else.

Now I don't mean you should give up your studys, or writings, but there is a heck of a lot more to piecing together the human condition than just reading words. Those words came from experiences of life in this universe, and that is what we should all be seeking from our own experiences.

A knowledge of life that will give meaning to those words.

(what did you think all those lessons in words were for anyway?)

Thank you very much.

shugyosha
28th July 2003, 18:50
This script was writen by Bruce lee (partialy)

I liked the Island of Destiny page (at the same site) better than this one.

seems more archeologic to me than simbolic, and need much more rearsearch too, later maybe...

Bruce: in fact i´m not too much into religion, but this story interested me very much as i play the flute, and the meaning being is beyond religion, society or humanity, sometimes, others can teach you some things you know, an old man said :

"learn from everybody, everything, the holy book and scripture even a plan or a flower"
that old man is ueshiba