Gene Williams
30th July 2003, 22:15
I think he got pissed off:(

CEB
30th July 2003, 22:19
He found God or God found Tony.

Cody
30th July 2003, 22:36
Tony is locked out again; he decided not to come back this time.

I am sure he will appreciate e-mails though, so if you have a few minutes, just write him to say hello or farewell...

Regards,
-Cody

elder999
30th July 2003, 22:38
Originally posted by Cody
Tony is locked out again; he decided not to come back this time.

I am sure he will appreciate e-mails though, so if you have a few minutes, just write him to say hello or farewell...

Regards,
-Cody

He's not exactly locked out-his account still exists. He says he feels he isn't welcome by some of his....uhhhh...."sempai."

Or, see Gene's post, above.:(

bruceb
31st July 2003, 01:05
So, everything has come to pass ... how come I miss the little guy already?

Really ... as miserable as it was having to deal with Kimpatsu, he was no worse than some of my brothers who went through the same personality and life problems. He was starting to be like another brother who just has to argue with everything you say to be contrary.

I am sorry he had to learn the hard way that sometimes your detractors will be more supportive than people you think are your friends.... but .... life is funny like that? Sometimes the people you have the worst arguements with are your best friends when you get older, wiser, and settle in for the second half of life.

Well ... take some time to reflect ... old pard.

When you feel better just remember ....

You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but when you look in the mirror ... there you are.

Hey! At least you ain't Bruce!

That will take 20-30 more years.

But really ..... suck it up Kimpatsu ... you ain't the first one on planet earth to get a life lesson.

Just read my bottom line ... and get with the program.

Shitoryu Dude
31st July 2003, 02:43
Actually, I thought it was due to his ongoing duel with the "Idiot of E-Budo". The problem with getting into a battle of wits with a complete idiot is that onlookers sometimes can't tell which one is the idiot.

Best not to indulge yourself I guess.

:beer:

Cody
31st July 2003, 03:14
Originally posted by Shitoryu Dude
Actually, I thought it was due to his ongoing duel with the "Idiot of E-Budo". The problem with getting into a battle of wits with a complete idiot is that onlookers sometimes can't tell which one is the idiot.

Best not to indulge yourself I guess.

:beer:

Of course, it's even tougher when the idiot goes into the "oh but I have such and such mental disorders and you moderators are doing such a kind job helping me recover" mode when he is in troubles, as soon as he is off the hook, he goes back to think of himself as greater than the grand masters; and if no one appreciates his presence, it's because he is too good for everyone else.

But then we all know, it's costy to have backbone like kimpatsu; it's so much easier to fall into the "oh I was only joking" "ok I am so sorry I am dyslexic" excuses.

I am sure kimpatsu has better things to do than to constantly babysit the idiots of e-budo. On the other hand, I wonder if our resident troll would ever learn his lesson.

-Cody

John Lindsey
31st July 2003, 04:58
Tony is not banned.

Steve Williams
31st July 2003, 22:57
This thread has been closed by John, but I feel that I need to pass comment on some of the things that were written, and as I am referred to also.....

I would guess that I am the one referred to as "his sempai" as I am the only person who posts regularly who could be referred to as such (with the exception of Anders, and it didn't mean him).

I have no problem with Tony, I have said my piece in reference to what was written, and if you want to read it then it is either in the Shorinjikempo forum or in the NHB&G forum.

If he wants to post then he can, he is not banned.

Cody talks of backbone, this is unfair, Cody please go and read some of the thread in the NHB&G forum, you will see that there is a lot more than backbone displayed. By many parties.

Please be aware that all you read here is not all that is written..... much can be said in e-mail and PM which you may never be a party to.

As John said, Tony is not banned, he is free to post IF HE CHOOSES TO, that is the end of it.